Wanted- Indecision/Most Precious Blood-

beneathbelow

Heres what I have:

Shai Hulud/Indecision- split- 10inch

Indecision- to live and die in new york city- LP

Indecision- release the cure (clear green)- LP

Indecision- most precious blood (picture disk)-LP

Indecision ‘Most Precious Blood’ (Exit 12) – Picture Disc (1000 Made)

most precious blood- our lady of annihilation (sealed, white?)-LP

Most precious blood- nothing in vain (grey/black swirl)- LP

Most precious blood- nothing in vain (war machine records, #95/200, bad religion rip off cover)- LP

Indecision/Shutdown- split (clear red,xeroxed cover,back ta basics records)

Indecision- to starve and steal in New york city- 7in

Indecision- most precious blood-7in

---------------------------------------------------------------

Heres what I want:

Indecision Hoodies and Shirts, demo tapes.

Indecision/Sons Of Abraham split 7" (white)

Indecision "to live and die in NY" (silkscreen cover #57/150) Jawk records

Indecision - To Live and Die In New York City (Exit) Green 98/200

Indecision - To Live And Die In NYC (Silk Screened Cover)(54/150)

Indecision - To Live And Die In NYC (Green Marble)(155/200)

Indecision - To Live And Die In NYC (Orange Marble)(79/100)

Indecision - Heroes and Conspiracies - Tour Press - Red #1/500 with comic

Indecision - Heroes and Conspiracies - Tour Press - Red #237/500 with fold

Indecision - 98 Demo W/ Artie Singing

Indecision - Believe (Too Damn Hype) Purple

Indecision - Samaritan (Positive Face) Clear /500

Indecision - Heros and Conspiracies (Abolition of Work) Red Campaign for Complete Musikal Destruction Tour 1998 49/500

Indecision - Unorthoddox (Exit) Peach/Pink Vinyl /264-267

indecision/Shutdown- Youthcrew 1995 (Back Ta Basics) (green #170/270)

Indecision - Live in Germany 10/31/97

Indecision - In god we rust (songs from several records/covers/live songs) (shing records)

Rumpshaker 5- comp – Kid Dynamite, Los Crudos, Indecision, Ire, Disembodied, Doing it for the Kids

Indecision / Indifference Split City Lights #2 Black Vinyl

love it. I too need a few things to finish up my Indecision collection. I put out Most Precious Blood's Merciless on vinyl (don't know if you want that as well) but I've got white vinyl and I could probably scrounge up a clear somewhere. I may have a test press left of Merciless as well.

Side note: I won the envelope contest in that issue of Rumpshaker. And I've got some things coming up in the next month or two (hopefully) that you will probably be interested in.....

love it. I too need a few things to finish up my Indecision collection. I put out Most Precious Blood's Merciless on vinyl (don't know if you want that as well) but I've got white vinyl and I could probably scrounge up a clear somewhere. I may have a test press left of Merciless as well.

Side note: I won the envelope contest in that issue of Rumpshaker. And I've got some things coming up in the next month or two (hopefully) that you will probably be interested in.....

Awesome, just let a brother know.

I think I know what you're talking about, and I'm stoked!

I think I know what you're talking about, and I'm stoked!

I dont know what your talking about, and I'm getting excited.

i wonder how are different

i have the green one, orange one, black one and the silkscreened jacket

i remember all are pressed by exit and i doubt how different from green and green marble....

:)

i remember all are pressed by exit and i doubt how different from green and green marble....

as far as i know...nothing. there is only one silkscreened version on black vinyl. I'm assuming he copied these from a trade list. Those green would be the same.

Heres what I have:

Shai Hulud/Indecision- split- 10inch

Indecision- to live and die in new york city- LP

Indecision- release the cure (clear green)- LP

Indecision- most precious blood (picture disk)-LP

most precious blood- our lady of annihilation (sealed, white?)-LP

Most precious blood- nothing in vain (grey/black swirl)- LP

Most precious blood- nothing in vain (war machine records, #95/200, bad religion rip off cover)- LP

Indecision/Shutdown- split (clear red,xeroxed cover,back ta basics records)

Indecision- to starve and steal in New york city- 7in

Indecision- most precious blood-7in

---------------------------------------------------------------

Heres what I want:

Indecision Hoodies and Shirts, demo tapes.

Indecision/Sons Of Abraham split 7" (white)

Indecision - Heroes and Conspiracies - Tour Press - Red #1/500 with comic

Indecision - Heroes and Conspiracies - Tour Press - Red #237/500 with fold

Indecision - 98 Demo W/ Artie Singing

Indecision - Believe (Too Damn Hype) Purple

Indecision - Samaritan (Positive Face) Clear /500

Indecision - Heros and Conspiracies (Abolition of Work) Red Campaign for Complete Musikal Destruction Tour 1998 49/500

Indecision - Unorthoddox (Exit) Peach/Pink Vinyl /264-267

indecision/Shutdown- Youthcrew 1995 (Back Ta Basics) (green #170/270)

Indecision - Live in Germany 10/31/97

Indecision - In god we rust (songs from several records/covers/live songs) (shing records)

Rumpshaker 5- comp – Kid Dynamite, Los Crudos, Indecision, Ire, Disembodied, Doing it for the Kids

Indecision / Indifference Split City Lights #2 Black Vinyl

The In God We Rust on Shing is a cassette. Not sure about the Live in Germany (I don't have that)

A few other missing things:

Indecision-release the cure mint green and black vinyl on Overcome records

Indecision/shai hulud split is on black and green vinyl (not sure which you have)

Indecision/shutdown split is on several colors (yellow, white, ?)

MPB-our lady came on three colors (white, blue, clear)

MPB-Nothing in Vain came as a picture disc as well

Not sure if you are trying to complete everything or not....I leisurely have tried to collect everything but they put out a lot of stuff...

Nick (alternate1985) has the best collection I've seen.

Live in Germany is a cassette release. I don't think any copies made it to the US.

The Indecision/Shutdown split came on multiple colors of covers. I'm sure Rick Ta Life just used whatever paper was on sale that day, and he did many pressings of that record over a few years.

Nick's Indecision/MPB collection makes my jaw drop. I'm hoping to catch a glimpse of it while I'm out in Long Island and NYC next April.

I'm also super pumped to be playing with Indecision. April 9th is going to be a serious banger.

haahh man there's still people out there collecting these bands. Thanks for the compliments. A buddy of mine Dan from LI has a great collection too. And if you combine his vinyl with his shirts, he has the best by far. It's completely absurd how many shirts he has. I'll try and get him to post some pictures.

thanks for the kind words nick!

i ve got a lot of indecision stuff. this is a outdated picture of all my shirts:

[image]

[image]

and this is the list of all the indecision shirts i have, since tomorrow is xmas and ill have a lot of free time maybe ill take a new picture of everything.

Indecision - Skyline, Black, S

Indecision - Logo & "new york harcore" on front & Skull scale w/ "no heaven no hell" underneath, Black, M

Indecision - Logo going down left side & "everything they ever told you was a lie" w/ guy being crucified on back, Black, L

Indecision - Manchester United ripoff, Black, L OG

Indecision - Classic Indecision logo &"For those i love i will sacrifice" on front, Brooklyn Brewery ripoff on back, Navy Blue, M OG (stretched out neck)

Indecision - Classic Indecision logo &"For those i love i will sacrifice" on front, Brooklyn Brewery ripoff on back, Navy Blue, M OG (fits kinda small)

Indecision - Classic Indecision logo &"MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD" on front, Brooklyn Brewery ripoff on back, Black, XL OG

Indecision - Indecision & pic of brooklyn bridge on front w/ "to live and die in new york city" & exit records logo on back, Black, XL OG

Indecision - Release The Cure, Black, XL OG

Indecision - Release The Cure, Grey, XL OG

Indecision - Govt Buidling on front w/ "release the cure" and a hand holding cash on back, Charcoal, L OG

Indecision - Classic Indecision logo & "Most Precious Blood" under w/ Pic of burning building on back and "what makes a man start fires", Maroon, XL OG

Indecision - Indecision Logo w/ Phil Ochs quote & Skull on back, Black, L OG

Indecision - Indecision Logo with most precious blood under and Phil Ochs quote & Skull on back, Black, L OG

Indecision - Pic of girl about to get injected on front w/ quote & syringe on back, Navy Blue, L OG

Indecision - "for those i love i will sacrifice" in big letters on front, Black, M

Indecision - Classic Indecision logo &"For those i love i will sacrifice" on front, Brooklyn Brewery ripoff on back, Black, L OG

Indecision - Classic Indecision logo &"For those i love i will sacrifice" on front, Brooklyn Brewery ripoff on back(blue ink inside brewery logo!), Black, XL OG

Indecision - Classic Indecision logo w/ Brooklyn Brewery ripoff on back(blue ink inside brewery logo), Black, XL OG

Indecision - Indecision & Unorthodox on front, disc tray image from Unorthodox cd on back(skulls w/ no heaven no hell), Black, XL OG

Indecision - Most Precious Blood U.S. Summer Tour 1998, Grey, XL OG

Indecision - Campaign for Complete Musikal Destruction 98 tour, Navy Blue, XL OG

Indecision - Classic Indecision logo w/ Release the Cure under on front and Live pic with Puerto Rican Tour 1999 under on back, Grey, L OG

Indecision - Smaller Classic Logo on front over an oval and "I will never surrender my soul" in a circle around some chinese letters, Black, L OG

Indecision - Logo on front, and picture of family in church with "Tradition is the Enemy" repeated 4x at the bottom of the picture, Black L OG

Indecision - 3 Zombies on the front W/ band logo and guy on back with quote "this is not what you call living", Navy blue, L OG

Indecision - Milhouse/Silent Majority '98 tour, White, L OG

Indecision - March 1998 Tour with campaign for musikal destruction logo on back, Navy Blue, XL OG

hoodies:

Indecision - Most Precious Blood w/ Phil Ochs quote & Skull on back, Black, XL OG

Indecision - "To Live and Die in New York City" on front and picture of brooklyn bridge on back, Black, XL OG

Indecision - Classic Indecision logo &"For those i love i will sacrifice" on front, Brooklyn Brewery ripoff on back, Black, L OG

Indecision - Brooklyn "B" on front w/ logo on lower back, Black, L

also, fuck that guy who keeps trying to sell indecision merch for hundreds of dollars on ebay

as far as i know...nothing. there is only one silkscreened version on black vinyl. I'm assuming he copied these from a trade list. Those green would be the same.

To calify this, they were all licensed from exit to Jawk Records. There's just a green made by Jawk and they're all the same. He also did the black with the silk screeed cover like grant said, then he also did a Black with a britney spears cover out of 18 to celebrate her 18th birthday heh, and he did a metal cover, ahaha yes a metal cover, out of I think 2 or 3. I don't have the britney cover or the metal one.

To calify this, they were all licensed from exit to Jawk Records. There's just a green made by Jawk and they're all the same. He also did the black with the silk screeed cover like grant said, then he also did a Black with a britney spears cover out of 18 to celebrate her 18th birthday heh, and he did a metal cover, ahaha yes a metal cover, out of I think 2 or 3. I don't have the britney cover or the metal one.

Indecision - To Live And Die In New York City, Jawk/Exit -Orange 51/100

Indecision - To Live And Die In New York City, Jawk/Exit -screen printed cover 82/150 (black vinyl)

Indecision - To Live And Die In New York City, Jawk/Exit -green marble 72/200

Indecision - To Live And Die In New York City, Jawk/Exit -green marble 90/200

Indecision - To Live And Die In New York City, Jawk/Exit

this is what i have and as far as i know the only tladinyc lps im missing are the britney spears cover and this "metal" cover.