MLIW breaking up?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest genericinsight
They're playing a free show here in Madison on March 29th...I don't listen to a ton of hardcore, are they worth seeing?

i like this band alot, but i heard they weren't very exciting live. but it's just what i heard

they're great live but you need to see them in a small setting to really get the full "MLIW live experience". I've seen them so many times and the smaller shows and house/basement shows are always better.

I also think they're the kind of band who's live energy feeds off the crowd reaction too.

I also think they're the kind of band who's live energy feeds off the crowd reaction too.

Very true.

When they did a headlining tour right before the KYI split came out, I saw them play and only about 20 people showed up. They still played well, but not near the energy as other times I've seen them.

Was that the show at Championship vinyl after they had moved?

i like this band alot, but i heard they weren't very exciting live. but it's just what i heard

they're great live but you need to see them in a small setting to really get the full "MLIW live experience". I've seen them so many times and the smaller shows and house/basement shows are always better.

Yeah...the venue is actually the cafeteria during the day, its pretty small. Silly Wisconsin.

Very true.

When they did a headlining tour right before the KYI split came out, I saw them play and only about 20 people showed up. They still played well, but not near the energy as other times I've seen them.

Was that the show at Championship vinyl after they had moved?

It was at Championship, but before they moved. I believe it was the show right after the KYI split rec. release in NY.