10" record jackets

I'm putting out a 10" within the next couple of months. I am looking for good quality jackets. Preferably with a matte finish, but IDK how much more that would run me. I looked on the Imprint site and I know that they printed a few 10"s that I own and the jackets are like sleeves, like a promo 7" or something. I want something with a spine. Any recommendations? I only need 300.

I'd suggest using Dorado...we've used them for a couple jobs and have been extremely happy with what they've done for us.

Dorado was sold a few years ago, but the company retained the name. The BRIDGE AND TUNNEL 10" was done there. They can do matte varnish. They are high quality, but you will be paying for pre-press and shipping, so... maybe $800-$900 for 1000 covers? Something like that. They are a good press and helpful. They printed all of our jackets for years, but when we stitched from West Coast to East Coast for vinyl pressing, we had to switch our jacket printing too, as the shipping was enormous over the course of a year.

I think Stoughton can do them, but likely more expensive. Also... imprint can do either fold-overs or pocket sleeves for 10". They are just like their 7" covers, just larger.

call imprint, im sure they can do what you want

Imprint does not do spines for 7" or 10". MAYBE they could do a custom die / score for you, but you will have to hand-fold and glue in that situation... and the paper will be 7" weight (or slightly heavier), not 18-20pt like traditional jackets.