Lotus Eaters - Wurmwulv 2xLP coming soon

[image]

Lotus Eaters Wurmwulv 2xLP - TAIGA 15

Stephen O'Malley, James Plotkin & Aaron Turner revisit their Wurmwulv album recorded between 2001-2003 to release it on vinyl for the first time. Like their 2009 Mind Control for Infants 2xLP, Wurmwulv has been expanded, remixed and rearranged for this vinyl edition using alternate takes from the original recording sessions. This version also incorporates reconfigured material from their out of print self-titled 7" on Drone Records. The 53:29 minutes of Wurmwulv will be spread over 3 sides of music with a D side etching. It will be packaged in a Stoughton tip-on gatefold jacket with new artwork featuring paintings by Stephen Kasner created specifically for this edition. The Wurmwulv 2xLP will be Taiga's first release of 2011, cover art is pictured above.

pumped for this, tho I wish they would have left the original Wurmwulv album intact. I already have the 7"

tho I didn't really mind that they incorporated the "marijuana" track on the "mind control..." LP

• 1 month later...

From Taiga:

TAIGA 15 - Lotus Eaters Wurmwulv 2xLP will be available to order soon. The vinyl has arrived but the Stoughton tip-on gatefold jackets are still being manufactured. There were 100 transparent cola bottle green, 300 opaque metallic silver & 600 black pressed, all on 200g virgin vinyl. This will be available at taigarecords.com within the next 2 weeks, stay tuned.

[image]

[image]

[image]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I accidentally ordered a silver instead of a coke bottle green. Of course, I had to go back and order a green, so it looks like I'll have 2 copies coming my way.

monsterrod, would you like to sell the silver edition to me?

or does anyone know where i might be able to pick up a silver edition of this release? im hoping a distro or two [drone records] might have secured a few copies

cheers

tom

I accidentally ordered a silver instead of a coke bottle green. Of course, I had to go back and order a green, so it looks like I'll have 2 copies coming my way.

or does anyone know where i might be able to pick up a silver edition of this release? im hoping a distro or two [drone records] might have secured a few copies

cheers

tom

Sorry buddy, when I saw they had sold out I sent an email asking to cancel the silver one so someone else could get a shot at one. So after some emailing, I was able to cancel the silver and only get the green. Damn, I wish I had thought of getting the extra in and selling it off to someone on the board. Sorry again, man.

cheers

tom

Sorry buddy, when I saw they had sold out I sent an email asking to cancel the silver one so someone else could get a shot at one. So after some emailing, I was able to cancel the silver and only get the green. Damn, I wish I had thought of getting the extra in and selling it off to someone on the board. Sorry again, man.

not to worry thanks, theres a couple possibilities of me being able to get the silver edition so fingers crossed

I just got mine in today. While I haven't had a chance to spin it yet, I will say that the packaging is amazing. I don't mind spending the extra bucks when you can see the cost reflected in the quality of the album. This was my first purchase from Taiga but it definitely won't be my last; they knocked it out of the park with this one.