Same tracks on both sides of record?!?!

Just got a copy of the record United by the band Phoenix off ebay.

The record plays fine, but the same songs are on both sides of the record! :o

The B side has the label "Side Two" and has the correct tracks listed, but not pressed on the vinyl. ???

The record came sealed, has the original artwork and has the record sleeve with the lyrics & band printed on it.

Some other strange things - the cardboard record jacket is slightly bigger than all my others, the shrink wrap was really tight and the inner sleeve has a tear at the top and a bend on the corner.

Has this ever happened to anyone? Did I get a counterfeit / misprint?

Thanks!

Would a misprint like this really be worth something?

It seems the record is already really hard to find, and the band is finally gaining popularity.

I was only able to get it for $20 because the seller misspelled "United" and listed "Untied" so I guess no one else saw it

Would a misprint like this really be worth something?

It seems the record is already really hard to find, and the band is finally gaining popularity.

I was only able to get it for $20 because the seller misspelled "United" and listed "Untied" so I guess no one else saw it

I'd think it would be as long as the entire run wasn't mispressed. Do some research, but usually a small batch of mispresses means it'll be worth a good chunk, especially since that band has started getting radio play, etc...

Phoenix is kind of a hipster band. They had a song in a car commercial that went "Fallin', fallin', fallin', falllllliiiiiin'"

ahhh, i know that song. it's played at work at ALL the time (along with Katy Perry, and the like).

to call them "very good" makes me worry about you, JimmyG..

Oh I like all sorts, I'm a sucker for a hook, don't worry about me...I'll be just fine

ahhh, i know that song. it's played at work at ALL the time (along with Katy Perry, and the like).

to call them "very good" makes me worry about you, JimmyG..

Oh I like all sorts, I'm a sucker for a hook, don't worry about me...I'll be just fine

alright buddy, well you just let me know if you ever need a shoulder to lean on.