10 Tigers Jaw on yellow added to RFC webstore

Off-topic: Are you guys gonna repress Title Fight- "The Last Thing..." 7"? How awesome would be a LP version with all the songs on the CD?

yeah yeah yeah I agree that'd be awesome and its been talked about. We'll see. The 7" second press isn't sold out, I am just out of covers, it'll be back in stock shortly.

thanks jeff! i didn't preorder anything with it. i only ordered the LP. i guess i'll just have to wait and see!

Unless you're name is matt and you live in canada, your order shipped. You should have gotten an email though. If you just tell me your name I can send you another email with the tracking #.

Jeff, I've emailed you a few times about the yellow tigers jaw I ordered when it first went up. You emailed me once and said you were going to include it in another order I had but it wasn't in there when I received it. I haven't heard from you since and hopefully this can still get worked out. I love this album.

Jeff, I've emailed you a few times about the yellow tigers jaw I ordered when it first went up. You emailed me once and said you were going to include it in another order I had but it wasn't in there when I received it. I haven't heard from you since and hopefully this can still get worked out. I love this album.

Your order shipped 11/29, and this was the tracking: 9102148008600450278281 The status is "delivered"

Off-topic: Are you guys gonna repress Title Fight- "The Last Thing..." 7"? How awesome would be a LP version with all the songs on the CD?

yeah yeah yeah I agree that'd be awesome and its been talked about. We'll see. The 7" second press isn't sold out, I am just out of covers, it'll be back in stock shortly.

it would be so awesome if you let me know the 2nd press pressing info :)

joshua wittenberg, i don't recall any email :P

That name isn't in our database? Is that the name you ordered under?

i'm an idiot. i used my girlfriends paypal to order this and i just found the confirmation in her email. says it was received at the post office yesterday so i guess it is one of the ones you just took!