Random Shooting

drabley

Shit happens all the time.

January 1, 2010: A 4-year-old boy was killed shortly after midnight while sitting in church during a midnight service in an Atlanta suburb. The cause of death was thought first to be due to falling ceiling debris until an autopsy confirmed an intracranial bullet injury to be the culprit.

All this means is that the church was in a bad neighborhood.

TV > VC.

Just sayin'.

Also, it's crazy you and especially your roommate didn't get hurt. Regardless of what type of fucking neighborhood in which you reside, the fact that the bullet didn't hit you all is very lucky. At any point that shit could've ricocheted off something to land in one of your bodies. Fucking nuts. ...you just never know.

My ex-gf's best friend's dad told me how his brother died...fucking nuts...he and his three other brothers were all in one room of a roofless house that they were all building for their father. It was overcast and began to thunder. After his one brother said, "well, we should finish up what we're doing and head out of here before the rain pours", they all started to pick up when a lightning bolt shot down and (at this point, as he was telling me the story, he began to tear up) he watched the bolt bounce off three walls and then dive straight into his brother's chest, killing him instantly. He said he and his two other brothers stood there in shock and I'll never forget when he said, "I swear my heart stopped...there was no beat. I feel like all of our heart's stopped when his did. I think we all died."

Fucking insane.

We're glad you're alive, man.

I found this lady's purse and wallet and stuff all over my backyard and also the guy's white shirt: http://www.timesheraldonline.com/ci_17150290?source=most_viewed

Why did I buy a house here?

No way, you live in Vallejo? I'm from Vallejo. Grew up in the crest, sho nuff.

Seriously, that place is a black hole.

I found this lady's purse and wallet and stuff all over my backyard and also the guy's white shirt: http://www.timesheraldonline.com/ci_17150290?source=most_viewed

Why did I buy a house here?

No way, you live in Vallejo? I'm from Vallejo. Grew up in the crest, sho nuff.

Seriously, that place is a black hole sun.