i got nothin'.

Whyyyyy, Yu, why?? Next time they visit, tell them to never play that song again. Actually, tell them to just stop playing music.

thanks, buddy!

hahaha.

i'm sure they're old enough for takeover thai kids at here. at this moment thai kids is insanely obsess in k-pop. only korea band i like is the geeks (hardcore punk) and windy city (reggae ska)

i said i enjoy this weird because it's kurt cobain song but i know you know what i actually feel. ha.

and this video is the first nirvana's song on you tube which dislike more than like....

:)

I could not stop laughing till I cry.

I think it's fair to say Take That were essential England's NKOTB. And I know some of the members, like Robbie Williams, have gone onto solo careers of various success.

But this is just plain fucking funny. It was 1995, first of all. Second of all, this used to be the FIRST song kids learned on guitar. And even most of THEM probably played it better than this was! It's absolutely hilariously embarrassing that they're this superstar pop group completely butchering a relatively simple song, even from a mechanical standpoint. Lastly... the attempt at adding sex appeal to something that was kind of the antithesis of all that shit is just laughable.

Then again, that is the sound of 15,000 kids going absolutely apeshit bananas. So...draw your own conclusions.