Brendan Kelly/Mike Hale/Jeff Rowe/Chris Cresswell

Hey guys, I know there was another thread about this but I am no message board guru. So yeah, I started another one. Here is a link to the artwork and more info.

http://anchorlessrecords.bigcartel.com/product/coming-soon-4-way-split-series-volume-1-brendan-kelly-lawrence-arms-mike-hale-gunmoll-jeff-rowe-chri

Oh, and in case you didn't hear, we just signed How Dare You.

cheers

neil

Can't wait for this, particulary the song of BK.

and here's the other thread.

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=56457&start=0#970591

Thanks bud! I knew someone would find it!!!

Cresswell's song is SO GOOD. The lacquer has been approved, and we should have the test pressings soon. I have always wanted to do a 7" series since starting the label and figured our 7th year was a good time to start it!!!

The bands I am working on for the rest of the series may just blow your mind!!

I think this is going to be incredible. Four great artists to start off the series with. Great work on this Neil.

Will this come with a download card/code? Any word on the pressing info? Care to drop any hints about the bands you are working with for the second installment in this series?

Congrats on this one.

I think this is going to be incredible. Four great artists to start off the series with. Great work on this Neil.

Will this come with a download card/code? Any word on the pressing info? Care to drop any hints about the bands you are working with for the second installment in this series?

Congrats on this one.

There will be a DL coupon for sure. Can't really spill the beans on the bands for the next volume. But the plan is it have at least 1 or 2 Anchorless bands per 7" and 2 or 3 bands not on the label that I am a huge fan of. Gonna be good.

Pressing info will be coming soon. We will be the only place to get color as per usual. 2 colors and the rest on black. Less than 500 on color.