Why hasn't somebody pressed the blink 182 live lp?

Blink used to sound really awesome live. I saw them about 5 times where they were just awesome. Sounded great and put on an awesome show. Even once when Scott was still in the band. It wasn't until I saw them on the Pop Disaster Tour with Green Day and Jimmy Eat World that I thought they didn't sound very good. Ever since then it's been hit or miss with their sound live.

I remember them sounding pretty good when I went to one o the shows they recorded this album at.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I was never a huge fan of theirs until Self titled came out and they went on hiatus so I never caught them live. My girlfriend now is a huge Blink fan and so when they announced their return we bought tix for their first reunion show in Vegas. It was easily one of my favorite shows ever and they sounded awesome live. Saw them a month or two later when they came back to California in Bakersfield and it was just as great. I'm hoping this LP gets pressed.

Unfortunately I was never a huge fan of theirs until Self titled came out and they went on hiatus so I never caught them live. My girlfriend now is a huge Blink fan and so when they announced their return we bought tix for their first reunion show in Vegas. It was easily one of my favorite shows ever and they sounded awesome live. Saw them a month or two later when they came back to California in Bakersfield and it was just as great. I'm hoping this LP gets pressed.

I did the same thing! Flew to Vegas for the first show of the tour and it was one of my funnest experiences at a show ever. I was in the very front and in the middle of the show Tom's mic stopped working and he then got down and handed it to me.

But on the topic of the thread, yes I've been saying for years this record needs to be pressed. Some of my favorite versions of their songs are on it.