Hull "Viking Funeral" EP

Brooklyn, NY sludge rockers, HULL will release their epic Viking Funeral EP on Science of Silence Records this Spring. Initially self-released in 2005, the EP has been remastered specifically for vinyl.

The limited edition wax version will come in 180 gram Blood Red/Black swirl vinyl with the 17-minute song on one side and a laser etched image on the other. There will also be a parchment insert with the detailed Viking Funeral saga as well as a sticker and digital download info all wrapped in a Viking Funeral poster and wax-stamped with the band’s logo.

To get your hands on the Viking Funeral vinyl and a sampling of some new tunes, don’t miss HULL on their upcoming SXSW tour with Batillus. A pre-order will be up soon as well for this release. More details to come.

• 2 weeks later...

It will also be available online through The Omega Order. Should be a pre-order up soon, I will make sure to post a link once it's up. Hope to have that ready for next week. I'll make sure to keep this thread updated with all the latest info.

Thanks a lot! I really can't make it to the Philly show without cancelling something else so it's awesome I can still snag it.

• 2 weeks later...

Below is the link for the pre-order on The Omega Order. If you can check the band out live the vinyl will be a couple bucks cheaper due to shipping costs. You won't be disappointed with this release. I'll take some more photos of all the packaging and post them soon.

http://www.theomegaorder.com/HULL-Viking-Funeral-vinyl-EP

Can't say I didn't see the price coming. At least I got free shipping.

Between the album being 180 gram, the etching and all the other bells and whistles that went into this, it wound up getting pricier than expected... which is why only 250 were pressed. Thanks for ordering.

Thanks for putting out kick ass music

Ordered. You got me with the pics. I have to support anyone willing to put that much effort into something as killer as this. Great job!

I could be wrong but I think this is supposed to be part of a trilogy

Looks like I'm in for the trilogy then. Good news for the collection, bad news for the wallet.

This came out better than anyone us ever imagined. I honestly was worried about the price point, but after getting the final packaging from the band, it is well worth it. You won't be disappointed.

Yeah I love the whole presentation I'm looking forward to actually getting it in my hands.

• 2 weeks later...