WTB: City and color bring me your love

jasonskater

More of every Colour will be going online this week.. Don't go spending more than $25 on them

Sounds interesting...could you give us more details? Where, when, how much? Thanks in advance!

dinealonerecords.com - for clear, and red/white

cityandcolour.ca - for swirl

$25 - not sure when this week just yet

Maple's are pretty high unfortunately. May be worth emailing SRC to see if they're getting more in.

I'm in the UK and SRC shipped them to me for half the price Maple wanted for shipping! $57 shipping for the 3 plus a Blink 182 7" and 2 copies of the Shad&Dallas 12" from SRC

Maple wanted $112 shipping if I remember rightly - for the above items minus the blink 7".

Maple's are pretty high unfortunately. May be worth emailing SRC to see if they're getting more in.

I'm in the UK and SRC shipped them to me for half the price Maple wanted for shipping! $57 shipping for the 3 plus a Blink 182 7" and 2 copies of the Shad&Dallas 12" from SRC

Maple wanted $112 shipping if I remember rightly - for the above items minus the blink 7".

holy shit

holy shit

YEP! Exactly my thoughts when I saw it. Won't use Maple unless I really have to now.

Just checked the shipping prices over there for two 2xLP...

$48.96 for Small Packet Air (not a traceable service)

$67.23 for XpressPost International

FAIL! :-/ :-/ :-/