WARNING: Don't deal w/ Poly-Cut.com

I really wanted to work something out with polycut, but I didn't get an answer after my initial response. Super bummed, because it looked like a great place to work with. Hopefully I can use them (or him?) in the future.

As for it only being one person, give this dude some credit. Anyone who runs a label knows how hectic life can get. There are more important things in life, and it sounds like this guy knows a thing or two about that. My advice would to simply be up front and explain that it's a one man show, and things are suuuuper backed up. If you can't ride with that, find somewhere else! Ya know?

there is no reason for excuses, only explanation and that is the main reason why i registered on the site and clear things up for those who are having mixed emotions about their jobs.

I already notified you multiple times 7 months ago that I wanted a refund! What's your excuse, oh I'm sorry "EXPLANATION", for that? All you had to do was find a computer with an internet connection and issue me a refund!!!! That's it!!!! You could have even done it via snail mail. There's no reason to respond to this post because there is NO "explanation" that will suffice. I'm sorry about the misfortunes you've experienced in your personal and business life, but the simple fact remains that you have not done what is necessary to keep your customers happy, not even content in some cases, and in mine you've completely FAILED!!!! I'll send you an e-mail requesting my refund, I'm doubtful I'll get it, nor do I expect it after putting you on front street on this website. However, I'll at least re-post on here that you did follow through on rectifying the situation.

I am in touch with a detective in Omaha NE where the guy operates. if anyone wants the detectives contact feel free to send me a pm. he is interested in hearing from other people who have been burned from Poly-cut - can say more in pm.

sorry to bust onto your forum, though it was in a place like this that I heard of tommie and poly-cut, I hope to contribute something useful in the future.

Guest markovianprocess

Just FYI, I got my records yesterday, 5 weeks after ordering. I haven't had the chance to check quality on each record, but the ones I checked were fine.

Guest markovianprocess

Just FYI, I got my records yesterday, 5 weeks after ordering. I haven't had the chance to check quality on each record, but the ones I checked were fine.

It really is a shame that's he's such a scumbag because the partial order I did receive shows that he does put out a nice product.

It really is a shame that's he's such a scumbag because the partial order I did receive shows that he does put out a nice product.

the "i got fucked so i'm gonna fuck the other guy twice as hard" always fixes things. an eye for an eye is not good enough for some people, they have to take it a step further.

An eye for an eye would indicate that somehow he and I were even. He stole from me, took money that didn't belong to him. So how is that an eye for an eye? What do you think my retaliation should have been? Did you even read the thread? I've been EXTREMELY generous and forgiving and gave him the benefit of the doubt, and in return I've been made to feel like a complete sucker. So he fucked me twice in my opinion? My comment just illustrated the point that being a dishonest business man will cost you more than the value of the customer you screwed.

the "i got fucked so i'm gonna fuck the other guy twice as hard" always fixes things. an eye for an eye is not good enough for some people, they have to take it a step further.

An eye for an eye would indicate that somehow he and I were even. He stole from me, took money that didn't belong to him. So how is that an eye for an eye? What do you think my retaliation should have been? Did you even read the thread? I've been EXTREMELY generous and forgiving and gave him the benefit of the doubt, and in return I've been made to feel like a complete sucker. So he fucked me twice in my opinion? My comment just illustrated the point that being a dishonest business man will cost you more than the value of the customer you screwed.

any update to this situation? i'm STILL considering throwing some $$ this guy's way for a couple of one-offs, since about half of the people who've weighed in DID receive their shit. if i get burned, whatever, it's only money.

just curious as to whether anything else has happened in the last week.

Nope, no resolution in my case. Based on some posts here it seems like your odds are about 50/50 on actually getting what you pay for. If it's "only money" and your ok with not getting what you pay for you can always send me some money! ;D

yes but he told a few of us that our jobs would take 6 weeks and that was 8 months ago! he owes me 45 lathe cuts, thats not a small amount of money. Appaerently he has been ill and is recovering, this was reported on the lathe-trolls forum, I have had no personal contact from tommie since I posted on here, no refund, no lathe-cuts recieved, its really just very bad indeed.