need help with first class internat shipping

i've seen plenty of threads on here about international shipping & how damn expensive it is.

i'm trying to send someone a package on here an lp via first class shipping (ie the cheapest).

the cheapest shipping they have on pay pal is $29.00 my main concern is i'd like a tracking number so I don't get screwed if that shit is lost.

does anyone know how i can print a label on pay pal or usps, not purchase just print one & then pay in person ? It wont even let me select international shipping on the multi order shipping.

thanks

USPS doesn't allow First Class International to be shipped via internet. Nor can you use their automated postal machines. Really annoying.

I don't know much about tracking using the customs code- as far as I knew, only Registered Mail allows international tracking (at a flat cost of $11.50 and some bullshit tape requirements).

Even though I make this clear in all of my selling literature, 50% of the time I get emails from international buyers that say, "Number for track please?"

when i saw this earlier i too thought it was "internat" shipping spelt wrong...

ps: international shipping sucks. actually cost me $60, bc i sent something back to china and dude never said he got it. tracking number was useless and this was after waiting 2 months to receive it and find out it was a fake in the first place. sent it back to him and never saw my money or anything. my lazy ass waited to long/ebay for some reason denied my dispute/too long ago for paypal to refund me.

Not sure how well the international tracking works with the customs form number, but it's sure as hell proof that you mailed something...keep the receipt too if you do this, as that will also display the coordinating customs form # and be further proof.

It's not true tracking. use the number that starts with LN and punch it in the USPS site. on the label its under the bar-code, not sure where it would be on the receipt. When you check the tracking all you will see, at least in my experience, is that the package was accepted at a distribution facility. I've never seen any updates past that, like shipping out of there, crossing the border, or being delivered. If I remember correctly though, it does show the destination address.

Being a buyer from Canada, I like to see it simply as proof that something was shipped. Don't really care where exactly it is, as long as it shows up at my door. For a seller, you can prove you sent shit if someone fucks around / shit gets lost in the mail.