help selling rekkids

So Ive got an armful of vinyl I don't want and don't do the ebay thing so I figured I'm bring them to my local record shop. I've never done it before and have a rough idea of what I want for them. I'll list em out and you tell me what I should, maybe, expect to get.

BTMI/Laura Stevenson split 7 inch X3 on red, green and clear.

The Rival Mob - Hardcore for hardcore 7 inch X3 on blue/white(1 of them) and clear blue/black splatter(2 of them)

Strike Anywhere - Dead FM LP

Off the International Radar - ST LP

Kanye West - The College Dropout double LP

Jay Reatard - Singles 06 - 07 double LP

Fuck the Facts - Stigmata High - Five white vinyl

Dayglo Abortions - Here Today, Guano Tomorrow lp

Caustic Christ - Lycanthropy lp

Blacklisted - No One Deserves to be Here More Than Me - orange vinyl

and 2 of the A Wilhelm Scream - ST's on red/black splatter and and red/black split

What say you VC? 10 lp's (1 of them double and 4 of them on colored wax) and 6 colored 7inches. I know what they'd pretty much be worth online but not for a used/new vinyl store. What do you think I should be asking?

i personally would try to avoid selling to a record store. my buddy did a few weeks ago and got completely ripped. Had some midly decent records, and they gave him $5 for each one. Sad thing is, a couple days later we walked in there, and the price they were selling them at was more than tripled what he got out of them. It's a shame. But i would say it's rather rare to unload your goods to a record store, have them actually appreciate what your selling, and give you what you deserve out of it... Just sayyin'

We all love record stores but don't go sell your stuff to one. They're just trying to make money. We would all do it too but they're looking for people who don't know what they have and will be content with $100.

Incidentally, I have actually made quite a few good scores buying stuff from a store that didn't know some of the bands they had.