Jeniferever - Silesia

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got mine from AMAZON (was listed as 'last' copy) as Monotreme was sold out. couldnt wait. arrived perfect. phew!

have 'spring tides' 2lp and 'iris' lp in distro.

hopefully 'choose...' 2lp in stock soon.

http://halooffliesrecords.com/DENOVALI.html

Sweet! I will be placing an order for Iris and Choose when you get that in stock, let me know!

got mine from AMAZON (was listed as 'last' copy) as Monotreme was sold out. couldnt wait. arrived perfect. phew!

have 'spring tides' 2lp and 'iris' lp in distro.

hopefully 'choose...' 2lp in stock soon.

http://halooffliesrecords.com/DENOVALI.html

Sweet! I will be placing an order for Iris and Choose when you get that in stock, let me know!

nice. will do.

got my replacement from amazon today. came shipped the exact same way, but luckiliy this time there wasn't a lot of damage--it's not perfect by any means but it'll work. only thing that sucks is that its the 2nd press on black, whereas the first one i got is the 1st press on white. i still haven't sent back the fucked up one, so i just switched the records out haha.

the second press is coming with 20 white copies? seems strange that they'd order 20 of one color

i was told it was to replace 20 mislabeled whites they got during the first pressing. and will be shipped to anyone that has ordered white after they sold out.

also, i got an email from them today saying that their shipment of second presses was delayed and will arrive tomorrow, and probably ship on saturday.

;D

second presses really did ship for real today.

at least thats what the email i got yesterday said.

she said it should arrive in 1-4 buisness days.

=*).

she also apologized for all the problems and said she included some extras to make this worth my wait.

i'm pretty stoked to finally get it.

i just found a copy of their self titled 10" on ebay and grabbed it without hesitation.

i hate GBP prices, cos you think it's not too bad until you finally see total + shipping, but by then it's too late.

still, i can't put a price on finding this, and got a descent deal imo.

edit:

i also found a copy of the nangijala 10" from some store in FL on music stack.

so i bought that too, and now i'm in the hole a total of about $50 on these two records, but once they get here my jeniferever collection will be 100% if we're not including "chronicals of omega", since that never got a vinyl release.