The Killing Tree

Hey Guys...

Was going through a box of CDs and I found my The Killing Tree Cds.

The romance of Helen Trent is going as a Buy it now option on Ebay for $40 right now (is it worth this much?)

Bury Me at Makeout Creek EP - I have never seen on ebay before.

For those that do not know of The Killing Tree I suggest u get on that ASAP :)

So what are these worth???

Thanks for your help guys :)

BJ

the Bury Me at times has gone for a few bucks on ebay, i'm trying to get the vinyl re-issue out this summer. Tim has told me that he has a ton of them in his garage that I just need to find time to go to his house and get them

Do Helen Trent before the EP, Killing Tree stuff aged much better for me than Rise Against has

I'm starting at Bury Me... because that's been the plan all along, it wasn't until somewhat recently that the dudes in the band told me to just go ahead and do them all, however I still need to talk to the latter two labels first, I put Bury Me... out originally, that one has always been my baby.

I'm starting at Bury Me... because that's been the plan all along, it wasn't until somewhat recently that the dudes in the band told me to just go ahead and do them all, however I still need to talk to the latter two labels first, I put Bury Me... out originally, that one has always been my baby.

I didn't know you put that out originally. I remember buying that so long ago...

Was the other one on Ferret? I can't remember.

If so, unless you want to pay $1000+ for the license, it's not gonna happen. Label got bought by WEA. So some WEA stooge has control over it, which is why the Boys Night Out LPs I was going to do are never gonna happen.

i believe it was on eyeball records

Romance was on One Day Savior

We Sing Sin EP was on Eyeball

I didn't know you put that out originally. I remember buying that so long ago...

yep, that came out on Government Music Records, which was the old label I ran for a short while.

Was the other one on Ferret? I can't remember.

If so, unless you want to pay $1000+ for the license, it's not gonna happen. Label got bought by WEA. So some WEA stooge has control over it, which is why the Boys Night Out LPs I was going to do are never gonna happen.

Bummer. We need trainreck on vinyl!!!!

I never even new the killing tree was relesed on vinyl

it hasnt been, yet.

Yeah it's slowly happening. But since I adamantly will not do extended pre-orders to raise the cash to do these I have to come up with all the money myself out of pocket to get each release out...and that takes a while and currently I'm juggling 4 other releases so I'm going to be broke recovering from them all once i actually get them all out.

it hasnt been, yet.

Yeah it's slowly happening. But since I adamantly will not do extended pre-orders to raise the cash to do these I have to come up with all the money myself out of pocket to get each release out...and that takes a while and currently I'm juggling 4 other releases so I'm going to be broke recovering from them all once i actually get them all out.

All for a good cause... :)

I would love to see You Are My Canvas on 7" or a 10"