Spring Overstock Sale at the Omega Order

ive never understood why places even leave stuff up online when its sold out. At the very least it acts as a tease, and just is a source of frustration, or pissed off customers who get bummed to find out its out of stock, or worse, make an order, and not get it filled, etc.

Why not just have it removed from the front end of the site immediately so it doesnt cause any issues.

There's nothing I hate more than messages like "On Order: Feel free to buy, will ship immediately upon arrival."

Because by the time you realize that they'll never get it in stock again (and in my experience, a lot of times, they don't) its already legitimately out of print and you find out two weeks later that you could have gotten the item in question from another store that didn't bullshit about their stock expectations like the day before.

I'm not just attacking the Omega Order. I hate when any site has these types of ordering practices and I really have nothing against OO in general other than that and I only brought it up because I saw it and it made my blood boil. lol

Otherwise, cool sale.