TRADE: My NOFX/TBR for Screeching Weasel FWM tour

hickey

I came home to this yesterday:

[image]

[image]

I was bummed.

I don't want to pay ebay prices for this record (especially since there are still a good chunk of these that haven't been sold yet), so I'm proposing a trade. I would like to trade either my two orange NOFX 7"s (Surfer/Fuck The Kids) or both red and blue copies of the new Teenage Bottlerocket 7" for another copy of the tour edition of Screeching Weasel - First World Manifesto.

Any takers, PM me.

gotta assume these will be available online at some point since there is no longer a tour.

Very true. I'm just impatient.

this is what happens when you don't tip your mailman at christmas time...hahaaa...jk...no but seriously, that sucks kid...if i had that record i'd just give it to you after seeing the pic...

Hahaha. My wife actually called the post office last week to complain since our mail carrier had been putting our mail in our neighbor's mailbox for weeks. I wonder if this was retaliation. Maybe I'll sit on the steps with the broken record in my hand and wait for him tomorrow.