"New Brunswick, New Jersey, Goodbye..."

i flipped through the pages once. it was pretty entertaining.

so did the guy keep eating the pizza-lax?

haha they got him again when I was off, apparently they poured the lax in his soda or something, today I think we might do something to his food, but we got no more lax

i flipped through the pages once. it was pretty entertaining.

so did the guy keep eating the pizza-lax?

haha they got him again when I was off, apparently they poured the lax in his soda or something, today I think we might do something to his food, but we got no more lax

FUCK THAT, BUY MORE!

Guest genericinsight
New Brunswick, NJ the location is a fucking terrible place. I hope to never go there again.

what did you not enjoy about it?

New brunswick is fucking awesome. house shows, grease trucks... what more do you need?

New Brunswick, NJ the location is a fucking terrible place. I hope to never go there again.

New brunswick is fucking awesome. house shows, grease trucks... what more do you need?

this guy knows whats up....

lifetime in a new brunswick basement can't get much better than that. ;)

There was a thread a long while back about this book where I sort of knocked it and some random dude registered on the board solely to jump down my throat about it. It was pretty silly.

Regardless, I just started reading Evolution Of A Cro-Magnon by John Joseph (singer of the Cro-Mags) over the weekend, and this book completely fucking mops the floor with Ronen's book and pretty much any other musician biography I've read in years. And I'm only on his teenage years!

There was a thread a long while back about this book where I sort of knocked it and some random dude registered on the board solely to jump down my throat about it. It was pretty silly.

This happens to you a lot doesnt it?

You know, it really does. Apparently, since I'm more "well-known" than the majority of people on any given message board, I can't have strong opinions on things.

The traffic is the worst I've ever seen it anywhere. Also, my car was broken into and my CD player was stolen in the dead of winter 7 hours from home with no money. It was a shitty day to say the least (although, the night before I saw Thursday, Mewithoutyou and Circle Takes The Square).

Guest genericinsight

The traffic is the worst I've ever seen it anywhere. Also, my car was broken into and my CD player was stolen in the dead of winter 7 hours from home with no money. It was a shitty day to say the least (although, the night before I saw Thursday, Mewithoutyou and Circle Takes The Square).

well I don't drive but I witnessed traffic there earlier this month, seemed bad.

and that sucks. I mean, I personally wouldn't take a bad thing/bad day that happened somewhere out on an entire town/city but that's just me.

i went to college in new brunswick, and while the traffic is horrendous, making it near impossible to get from class to class in two different cities, i love it. new b will always have a place in my heart. i love going down there and hanging out with old bros. court tavern 4eva yoz!!

My biggest problem with the book is that it details events that pretty much happen to any punk kid in a band in some little town. I lived around the corner in Newark, Delaware during that period and pretty much all the same bands were around and, from the sound of it, pretty much the same people and drama. I'm stoked for this guy that he wrote the book. Good for him. But at the end I was just kind of like, "ok, so what?"

And try.fail.try was not as big a deal as he makes it sound in the book.