Quitting your job...

fuck yeah, although I usually like to have a new job before I do. I'm hoping to quit my current job in the fall and head back to the SW. tired of Minnesota winters.

I quit DHL with a few hours notice, they tried so hard to get me to stay and to come back for more pay even after a month, after I had started a new job. I quit my job then went to see Gnarls Barkley and Peeping Tom afterwards. it was a great way to go out!

fuck yeah, although I usually like to have a new job before I do. I'm hoping to quit my current job in the fall and head back to the SW. tired of Minnesots winters.

I quit DHL with a few hours notice, they tried so hard to get me to stay and to come back for more pay even after a month, after I had started a new job. I quit my job then went to see Gnarls Barkley and Peeping Tom afterwards. it was a great way to go out!

What the fuck!? want to see Peeping Tom and Gnarls Barkley together.

Guest markovianprocess

I quit my weekend job in November. Felt so good about doing it. Asked the boss I hated if she would accept a hand-written or a printed resignation, she said erm...what? either, I grabbed a piece of paper and started writing.