• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not quite what I was hoping for, but nevertheless, here it is:

http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=157155&

http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=157155&

and also, as some of you may be interested:

http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=157150&

Hopefully Bridge9 will have this up soon. How does their shipping compare to that of Interpunk's?

i'm going to wait for the "anything other than interpunk" sales to go up, but i'm stoked.

Just a heads up, but

anyone looking for the good vinyl is NOT going to find it at Interpunk. I am glad that they support our releases but I hate how they try to do pre-orders and push our vinyl long before it's even at the plant. B9 will be doing some crazy variations as well as a very solid package deal, so please refer to bridge9.com for more information as it becomes available. We actually don't like doing pre-orders anymore, we'd prefer to keep the time between when people spend their $ and get their records to as short of a period as possible. We won't be taking orders till the 2nd week of April at the earliest, but we'll post more info on bridge9.com, the b9 board, and our myspace page. Street date for the NFG 7" and ISHC LP is April 29th, we'll be aiming to ship out orders the week prior.

Thank you for your interest! This is going to be a really cool release.

- Chris

B9

Guest scriptedrain
Just a heads up, but

anyone looking for the good vinyl is NOT going to find it at Interpunk. I am glad that they support our releases but I hate how they try to do pre-orders and push our vinyl long before it's even at the plant. B9 will be doing some crazy variations as well as a very solid package deal, so please refer to bridge9.com for more information as it becomes available. We actually don't like doing pre-orders anymore, we'd prefer to keep the time between when people spend their $ and get their records to as short of a period as possible. We won't be taking orders till the 2nd week of April at the earliest, but we'll post more info on bridge9.com, the b9 board, and our myspace page. Street date for the NFG 7" and ISHC LP is April 29th, we'll be aiming to ship out orders the week prior.

- Chris

B9

Great news, thanks!

Just a heads up, but

- Chris

B9

if any test pressings are bugging you i wouldn't mind taking them off your hands.

• 5 weeks later...