RSD OHIO

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hitting up Square Records in Akron, and maybe a few of the stores out in Kent.

Spin More is so-so. They usually stock used stuff and over price the fuck out of it, but I did go last year and they had a couple of 7" that I didn't see anywhere else.

The other store is Vinyl Underground which used to be Turnup Records. Hole in the wall store I've only been to a handful of times. Decently priced used stuff.

i'll be working at music saves

Hopefully their owner is actually friendly to you. She has been rude to me every time I've shopped in her store, dating back to when it first opened. I have no problem taking my business elsewhere, like My Minds Eye. Charles is a great guy.

I know, I know... I've been pulling random shifts here and there since 2006 and even did 10-15 hours a week back when gotta groove was first starting. she makes more sense if you're a regular, but I don't think she had any retail experience before opening the store and she has some kind of unique ideas about what to carry, etc. you're not the first person I've heard that from. her (now ex) husband that opened the store with her, myself, and the one other employee are all much more chill guys. if there's a guy behind the counter, it's a much more approachable store.

Was there anybody in Ohio that got either Jimmy Eat World or Piebald? I already ordered my Piebald off of Ebay's Rise Records, but I was just curious as to if anybody got their hands on either of them today.

NW Ohio has a fuckload of em. (Piebald)

I spent a whopping $6 today.

I may go back for the Gaga record :P

Was there anybody in Ohio that got either Jimmy Eat World or Piebald? I already ordered my Piebald off of Ebay's Rise Records, but I was just curious as to if anybody got their hands on either of them today.

I've seen neither today, but I'm heading out again in a second for more stores.

NW Ohio has a fuckload of em. (Piebald)

I spent a whopping $6 today.

I may go back for the Gaga record :P

My girlfriend bought the Gaga 12-inch this morning and we're jamming it right now. #noshame

Anyone go to Square Records? I've been throwing up all day, but it seems to be passing so may try to stop by before work. I'm sure it's picked over by now though.

Is there anything at all left at My Minds Eye?

Anyone go to Square Records? I've been throwing up all day, but it seems to be passing so may try to stop by before work. I'm sure it's picked over by now though.

I was there. Were you looking for anything specific?

Nope, got stuck going into work early since 2 other people called off. I just wanted to browse and grab anything since I have not been there in a few months.

Charles had TONS of stuff this morning, lots of multiples, so I'm sure some things have made it through the rush. He had a big box of all the Hydra Head stuff, if that piques your interest.

Charles had TONS of stuff this morning, lots of multiples, so I'm sure some things have made it through the rush. He had a big box of all the Hydra Head stuff, if that piques your interest.

But of course. I won't be in town until tomorrow afternoon though. Hopefully there is something left. Always nice to stop in when I am in town.

But of course. I won't be in town until tomorrow afternoon though. Hopefully there is something left. Always nice to stop in when I am in town.

Swing by the Exchange in Lakewood (literally a mile or so from MME's doorstep, on Detroit Road); they may still have some stuff left over, too.