RSD OHIO

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cool. Thanks! I was wanting to check out the list because it would've made the decision whether or not I wanted to make the drive. But seeing as the only thing I'd REALLY want from that list is the Gorillaz album, I don't think I'll worry about it.

No problem. Plus Music Saves is doing their RSD differently. I liked their set up last year, but I think this year will be better. Group of people in at a time, one record per person. Helps everybody get what they want and reduces flipping.

If I lived in C-Bus, I wouldn't mind checking out Used Kids or Magnolia Thunderpussy. I've been to Used Kids before. It's not too bad of a store

I'll be hitting up Galaxy Cds in Hamilton since it's closer and I like to support the guy. Plus its not an insane crowd and he's getting the main items I'm looking for.

I may try to make it to Shake It and Everybody's too. Though it any of you going feel like keeping an eye out for the Tron 7˝ or of Montreal 12" for me it'd save me some gas.

Music Saves blows.

My plan for RSD:

The Exchange

My Minds Eye

Loop

Phonographic Arts

Blue Arrow

And supposedly there's gonna be a record swap at the Beachland, too.

damn i had no idea about the loop and blue arrow. gonna have to check those out one of these days.

also doesn't the owner of phonographic arts post here?

The Exchange

They're doing something for RSD?? Because there's one in Canton I wouldn't mind stopping at if they are.

The entire Exchange chain is listed on RSD's website; I went to three different ones last year in the Cleveland area and they all had exclusive stuff, although I think it was all major-label releases (Modest Mouse, REM, Queens Of The Stone Age, Rolling Stones, etc.). If you're looking for, say, the City And Colour record, I doubt you'll find it there.

Music Saves blows.

My plan for RSD:

The Exchange

My Minds Eye

Loop

Phonographic Arts

Blue Arrow

And supposedly there's gonna be a record swap at the Beachland, too.

damn i had no idea about the loop and blue arrow. gonna have to check those out one of these days.

also doesn't the owner of phonographic arts post here?

Loop and Phonographic Arts aren't participating in RSD, to the best of my knowledge, but why not stop by and check out what they have anyway, you know? Plus they're both, like, a block apart from each other down in Tremont.

Blue Arrow is right down the block from Music Saves, and primarily only stocks used records, but a co-worker of mine told me they were actually ordering some RSD stock this year.