pabst blue ribbon appreciation

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there any cheaper beers. And explain the bottlecaps and poker?

pbr bottle caps have a card on em (ie. 4 of clubs, 9 of spades) and the bar i used to drink at would reward you for certain poker hands with free beer. (they tried to enforce the rule of "you have to buy them here", but we totally cheated)

question: Why drink PBR when you could drink 12 packs of steel reserve for six bucks!?

steel reserve makes me have diareah the next day, which usually is a very good thing, but when I have to work the next day, it just gets in the way of putting laxatives in peoples food

Are there any cheaper beers. And explain the bottlecaps and poker?

pbr bottle caps have a card on em (ie. 4 of clubs, 9 of spades) and the bar i used to drink at would reward you for certain poker hands with free beer. (they tried to enforce the rule of "you have to buy them here", but we totally cheated)

[image]

Yeah I will take a Beast Ice before I drink PBR (not that I don't enjoy PBR sometimes). All the cool punk hipsters suck this stuff down at the local bars. Its like a rule, you got all black on and some tats and metal on your face, drink a PBR or get called a pussy. PBR is 5.5% which is much higher then most cheap beers.

I really only drink PBR when im at shows and when i am broke. during college i stuck to Highlife and Busch or even keystone. Until the last year or two PBR wasnt readily available at gas stations or grocery stores.

But natural ice or light has got to be the worst beer ever, its a pretty even race with bud light. i would rather drink piss than either one of those.