Does anyone know this ebay name: bsababy1

311thrice

people need to relax

if they shipped it media mail it can take a long time to get to you

it hasn't even been a month yet

yeah there should be some sort of communication but some eBay sellers just don't.

I understand that. But for them not to respond to my messages is ridiculous. I've kindly messaged them twice and the least they could do is write me back and say "Hey, it was definitely shipped, please wait another week and see what happens". All I want to know is that it was def shipped and that I didn't get screwed over just b/c the record ended at less than what they were expecting/hoping for.

If you're a seller on ebay, you can't not write your customers back. That's ridiculous.

people need to relax

if they shipped it media mail it can take a long time to get to you

it hasn't even been a month yet

yeah there should be some sort of communication but some eBay sellers just don't.

I understand that. But for them not to respond to my messages is ridiculous. I've kindly messaged them twice and the least they could do is write me back and say "Hey, it was definitely shipped, please wait another week and see what happens". All I want to know is that it was def shipped and that I didn't get screwed over just b/c the record ended at less than what they were expecting/hoping for.

If you're a seller on ebay, you can't not write your customers back. That's ridiculous.

its not ridiculous, maybe that person doesnt have the free time to respond your stupid question over a record that was at most mailed 2 1/2 weeks ago. OR, maybe they get too many messages and yours got lost. but hey, they didnt write back so that means they're screwing you automatically.

I personally wait until it's nearly too late to file a claim.

You can leave a comment about how long it took in feed back but don't push. I'm waiting on a record I bought January 24. I finally told the guy (last friday) if I didn't hear by monday I was filling a claim. He got right back and said he was sending it out Monday with tracking.

Now I'm still giving them negative feedback but don't go getting all paranoid. Things take time. I was just under four weeks.

its not ridiculous, maybe that person doesnt have the free time to respond your stupid question over a record that was at most mailed 2 1/2 weeks ago. OR, maybe they get too many messages and yours got lost. but hey, they didnt write back so that means they're screwing you automatically.

Sounds like you're one of those sellers "who doesn't have free time to write back".

This doesn't even concern anyone here. Why should you care if I send them a message asking if my package had shipped.

I was just asking if anyone had dealt with this person before.

Guest scriptedrain

I wouldn't file a claim. Like everyone said, it's been 20 days since you purchased it, that's not even 3 weeks (also taking into consideration that people normally don't ship the day of the auction). It sucks, people should get back to you, and it should have arrived already if it was a good / fair business transaction, but it's way too early to be thinking about a claim.

Guest scriptedrain
Wow, some of the people on here get really pissy. He was just asking if anyone had dealt with the guy before, so he could know how long it usually takes to get his records. You don't have to bite his head off. Sounds like some of you need to relax too.

My response was just because he said "about to file a claim." I dunno if you were referring to me, just saying.

If you don't have time to respond to buyers questions or ship the item, you shouldn't be selling.

Exactly. It takes two seconds to respond and say that you've shipped something or when you will ship it. When I sell, I ship within 48 hours of payment and with confirmation (in the US). Once I ship, I send them the confirmation number and tell them it's on the way. That 10 seconds goes a long way to ensure a good transaction.

If you don't have time to respond to buyers questions or ship the item, you shouldn't be selling.

Exactly. It takes two seconds to respond and say that you've shipped something or when you will ship it. When I sell, I ship within 48 hours of payment and with confirmation (in the US). Once I ship, I send them the confirmation number and tell them it's on the way. That 10 seconds goes a long way to ensure a good transaction.

Spoken like a champ.

Also, have you checked their past feedback. See what their negative feedback says about them, if it says that they didnt recieve the package file a complaint, if it says that they took a long time, write them one more time saying that if you dont hear from them within X amount of days then you will file a claim.