FS: Thurs-NoDev,ModMouse-No1sFirst,+more

mcm1610

Every so often I realize I've bought things twice, and other times I realize I have stuff piling up that I don't listen to.

Here's my "for sale" section of my trade list. If it's too much a cluster-fuck to read, go here to check it out in a neater format. Shoot me a PM with offers.

12" LPs

The A.K.A.s (are everywhere!) White Doves & Smoking Guns Law of Inertia Black

Alkaline Trio Goddamnit Redux Asian Man Records Clear with Red Splatter 3rd press / 500 (skips)

Arrogant Sons of Bitches, The Three Cheers for Disappointment Asbestos Records Clear / 250

Aughra Proof of Dark Matter / Light the Lights Magic Bullet Records Black 1st Press / 800 (signed "Thanks Matthew!")

Avail Dixie Suburban Home Records Clear / 700

Avail Over the James Suburban Home Records Beer Colored Amber / 300

Band of Horses Cease to Begin Sub Pop Records Black

Banner, The Frailty Ferret Records / Suburban Home Records Black / Silver Split 1st Press / 300

Battles Mirrored Warp Records Black

Bomb The Music Industry! To Leave or Die on Long Island Asbestos Records Pink/Blue Swirl 105 / 370 (skips during last track)

Bomb The Music Industry! Get Warmer Asian Man Records Picture Disc / 500 clear sleeve

Cuomo, Rivers Alone: The Home Recordings of Rivers Cuomo Geffen Records Black 1st Press

Dillinger Four Midwestern Songs of the Americas Suburban Home Records Blood Red 2nd press / 700

Every Time I Die The Big Dirty Suburban Home Records Leopard Print First Press / 500

International Superheroes Of Hardcore Takin' It Ova Bridge 9 Blue/Red Swirl / 500

Jealous Sound, The Kill Them With Kindness Vinyl Collective Co-op Sky Blue VCC color / 333

Lemuria Get Better Asian Man Records Pink w/ White swirl 2nd Press

Lucas, Austin The Common Cold Magic Bullet Records Black US Pressing (2009)

Lucas, Austin Putting the Hammer Down Hometown Caravan Black 1st Press / 500

Lucas, Austin Somebody Loves You Hometown Caravan / Suburban Home Records Black /Red 1st Press / 1,000

Modest Mouse No One's First and You're Next Epic Black extra, unplayed

Neon Blonde Chandeliers in the Savannah Dim Mak Black

Neon Blonde Headlines EP Dim Mak Black

O Pioneers!!! Neon Creeps Kiss of Death / Asian Man Records Translucent Orange 1st Press

Paint It Black New Lexicon Rivalry Records / Jade Tree White / 1180

Real McKenzies, The The Real McKenzies Social Bomb Records Black

Real McKenzies, The The Clash of the Tartans Social Bomb Records Black

See You Next Tuesday Intervals Ferret / Suburban Home Records Clear w/ rainbow splatter 1st Press / 700

Thursday No Devolucion Epitaph Records Black 1st Press (sealed)

Useless I.D. The Lost Broken Bones Suburban Home Records Transparent Green 1st Press / 300

V/A Record Store Day- April 17, 2010 Sampler Universal Music Group Black RSD2010 Promotional Giveaway

Wilhelm Scream, A Mute Print Suburban Home / Vinyl Collective Cooperative Black 1st Press / 333

Zao Where Blood And Fire Bring Rest Broken Circles Records / Solid State Dark Clear Red / 400

10" Records

Falcon, The God Don't Make No Trash Vinyl Collective Co-op Red VCC color / 333

Lucas, Austin At War With Freak Folk Hometown Caravan Black

7" EP / Singles

Cave In Anchor Magic Bullet Black 1st Press / 3000

Cluster Bomb Unit ...and the dirty little weapons Havoc Records Marbled (silvery gray) / 2500

Fucked Up "Daytrotter" Matador Black RSD2010 / 1700

Gaslight Anthem, The Sink or Swim Demos Devildance Records Yellow 2nd press / 1600

International Superheroes of Hardcore, The HPxHC Bridge 9 Blue/Grey split

Kaiser Chiefs "Never Miss A Beat B-Unique Recordings Black RSD2010 Promotional Giveaway

La Dispute La Dispute self-released Clear w/ orange splatter w/ bonus pre-order mini-CD # 4/100 [mini-CD currently missing, but it's around somewhere... I think]

Number 12 Looks Like You, The "The Remixes" Eyeball records Green

Thursday Counting 5-4-3-2-1 Island Def Jam Red US Release