Such Gold&Into It. Over It. Split 7" (MTS/nosleep)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got this email from RJ on Monday, I'm sure the rest of you that ordered from MTS got the same one:

"Hello,

Thanks you so much for order the Such Gold / Into It. Over It. "Split 7" EP from Mightier Than Sword Records. The record comes out tomorrow, and you will be receiving your digital download code via e-mail tonight at 12 AM Eastern Time. If you don't receive your download by then, please e-mail me directly and I will make sure you are taken care of immediately.

The 7" jackets and inserts are on their way to us as of today, and the 7"s are in the final processes of being pressed at the plant and will be shipping out to us this coming Thursday. If you ordered the pre-sale exclusive t-shirt, those are in hand and ready to ship as soon as the 7"s arrive to us!

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order, or if you need to change your shipping address, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me.

Thank you so much for your support, we can't wait for you to hear the EP!

Take care,

RJ"

Had this download since the first day of pre-order. No Sleep accidently had the downloads open for the first hour or so, and I happened to get it then. I haven't spread it around like Chris asked, but that first week I could not stop listening to it, so I am now glad to finally get the 7" within a week or two!

• 3 weeks later...

Got my 3-pack the other day, no mistakes, everything was there. I feel bad for the people that ordered 3-packs and got 2 reds or no inserts...

This is my SG collection as of right now, there are a few holes though: Stand Tall half black/white /100 and the SG/IIOI No Sleep subscription cover. I think there's an S&F cover of Stand Tall that i'm missing too.