Portal 2

there were some puzzles in the single player that stumped me for a sec. i think the longest time i spent on one puzzle was around 30 minutes, and that was the chamber with nothing but the white gel to work with. i couldn't figure out how to get high enough to propel myself from the launch platform. it took me a lot of thinking, and almost covered every wall with white gel before figuring that one out.

all in all i was very satisfied with the experience, and i really hope they crank out a half life 3 with this update of the source engine, because it looks great!

also, i'm pretty excited to see what they do with dlc and expanding the game, cos once i finish co-op i don't think i'll see myself playing this very often.

the replay value kinda turns to zero after you know all the solutions.

he explains the whole thing during one puzzle, but he's way up in the ceiling and can't hear the whole conversation because glados keeps turing off the springboard thing that bounces you up into ear shot of him.

so its kinda left up to the imagination, unless you can find a way to stay in that ceiling and hear everything....

he explains the whole thing during one puzzle, but he's way up in the ceiling and can't hear the whole conversation because glados keeps turing off the springboard thing that bounces you up into ear shot of him.

so its kinda left up to the imagination, unless you can find a way to stay in that ceiling and hear everything....

Ahh yeah I remember that now...I wish I knew...

I finally beat the single player campaign! Now if only I had a second PS3 controller to do co-op/or is PSN would come back online.