Transit - "180g" Black (Something Left Behind)

I'm happy with the purchase, the album is solid. It seems that a lot of people got butt hurt for this though. The wait was long and the packages were shipped in separate mailers (people didn't know this till now-ish.)

don't get me wrong, i'm glad youre happy with it. and i'm not arguing about the album itself. but it is kinda shitty when you're told its one thing and then you get it and its obviously not what it was supposed to be. plus there just seems to be a terrible lack of communication on their end for almost everything it seems. thats more or less what i was getting at

I removed it because I realized how big of a dick I was. I had a melt down due the fact I received only a vinyl from the bundle deal (not 180g as stated) the day before I moved out.

I threw a raging fit due to my immaturity and the pressure of receiving it before I move around the world this summer. All and all it's a great album and I'm glad to have it 180g or not.

I was pissed because I sent an email to cancel the order and instead I get a reply later stating that it was shipped. Then when received I only got the vinyl. So i decided to remove the post due to analyzing how childish I was.

But the Florida weather has been quite relaxing so far :P

Hello,

Thank you so much for supporting Mightier Than Sword Records with your recent purchase of Transit's "Something Left Behind" LP + T-shirt + Poster bundle. By now, you should have received both your LP and t-shirt, along with a link to download the entire album digitally. If you haven't received all 3 of these, please let me know so I can make sure you're taken care of.

That being said, we have decided to cancel the poster that was to be originally included in this bundle. The printer was having difficulty printing the design, and after a handful of failed attempts to print the poster to our standards, we have decided that it makes more sense to refund your money for the poster rather than keep you waiting.

You will be receiving a $15.00 refund from us, sent via Paypal to the e-mail address you used to place your order.

I apologize for the situation. Please feel free to get in touch with me if you have any other questions or concerns regarding your order. Again, thank you so much for your support and patience with this release.

Take care,

RJ