Scream 4

it was....alright. i loled at the "fuck bruce willis" scene.

Yeah, I did too. I really hope that they stop making these. I mean, they're alright (just like you said) but I think they've run out of story lines.

I agree, I thought it was better with the last one. I just thought it was funny how they were ripping on all of the remakes.

I loved it. And yeah, there's going to be two more. Hopefully they'll stop after that though. I can imagine that Scream 10 would be pretty bad. Kinda like how the Friday the 13th movies decreased in quality the more they made (personal opinion).

All that said, I'm excited about the new trilogy. Wish they would have shown ghostface more though.

so id never bothered with any of these, and then watched all 3 last weekend, and saw 4 on sunday. i gotta say- i found this one the most entertaining. the way the entire 3rd act and mystery unfolded were just awesome. sucks i have to avoid spoliers, because i cant really go into detail on any of that. oh well.. B+.

that was also the first time id been to a theater since inception. so i may or may not have been swayed by the big screen,

Guest kingbuzzo

Terrible. I love the first film and think the second and third are both pretty good. This felt like they were trying to play catch up to all the new films that have come out in its wake. At no point was I invested in any of the characters, even Dewey who I'd loved in all the other films. Really at this point they should have just bit the bullet and killed another main character.

I hate to say it but I'm getting fed up with Craven's films.

They just barely even brought it back I feel. I've never had any interest in the series and didn't watch it but I saw in my newspaper that some guy from my area that is a fanatical collector of scream stuff had one of the original costumes from it (3 I think?) and they had to borrow it from him to remember how to even remake a new one since none of the original props were kept (or something like that). He actually had to give them tips on the movie since he's watched the series so much, it's like they forgot how to make a Scream movie then had a rabid fan tell them how.

i'll watch this if i happen to catch it on hbo or netflix or something.

i doubt i'll see it in theaters.

then again, i never go to theaters anymore.

being an adult sucks.

no, movies suck and theyre expensive as fuck.