anyone an espn "insider"?

oh, absolutely. not once have i ever said i think the bulls will sweep through the playoffs. every series is going to be tough to get through. miami scares the shit out of me. and if we make it past them, the lakers and/or thunder are going to be an incredible series, too.

now, especially with rose's ankle all fucked up, it's going to be even harder than it already was going to be to advance.

Celtics are like the Lakers, doesnt matter what they do during the season...when its playoff time they will be ready to go.

the lakers need to get the memo, damnit! I'm sure they'll be fine until they meet the thunder, but still...

Yea totally, they shouldnt be struggling like this with NO. Especially since they dont have David West! The Lakers have three 7-footers, I dont think the Hornets have even one. Lakers should be dominating this series. They ALWAYS have serious problems with teams who have great, quick point guards tho, they dont have anyone to defend those types of players.