Any Boxing Fans? Predictions On Tonights Fight

definitely has the speed but not 100% on the power. has it to knock him out but mosely is expierenced and not likely to make a mistake to put himself into a position to get caught, plus has been in with much stronger guys than pac.

that being said pac definitely has the chance for a KO but im still leaning towards decision just because mosely is smart

definitely has the speed but not 100% on the power. has it to knock him out but mosely is expierenced and not likely to make a mistake to put himself into a position to get caught, plus has been in with much stronger guys than pac.

that being said pac definitely has the chance for a KO but im still leaning towards decision just because mosely is smart

I just can't see Mosely going as hard as Pac can/will. I picture Mosely getting caught while taking a breather and getting knocked out. Then again, I always go into fights expecting an early knock out so I'm not disappointed; call it carry over from the Mike Tyson one minute knock out days. I'm hoping to see it go all the way to decision but I don't want to get my hopes up.