FS: Old Deftones Posters!

andrewlucas

Hey! i was digging through my storage closet and came across these 2 old Deftones posters. I got them both from a friend a long time ago who worked at a record store, he found them in the storage room. I'm not sure if I want to sell the Adrenaline poster, but if the price is right then I will. The Adrenaline poster has the year 1994 printed on it. And Around The Fur is dated 1997. So I'm sure they are original promo posters.

The Adrenaline poster is normal movie poster size, and Around The Fur is a sort of mini poster, 24" tall and 18" wide. Around The Fur has been folded up, but aside from that, there are no tears. Adrenaline has a tear at the top but I used clear scotch tape to tape it back together from the back. Anyways... PM with offers if interested.

[image]

[image]

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

It was actually a Google search because the thread search function on here is no Bueno. Was looking for the limited edition album poster thread and stumbled on this.

Side note, I also don't understand why people reply to something just to be negative, if it doesn't pertain to you don't post. Pretty simple.