PO: Death is not Glamorous - 'Spring Forward' 12"

[image]

Up now at the Cobra Rec's website. White vinyl /200, yellow vinyl /300. 7 new songs.

http://cxr.vstore.ca/

Also up is a pre-order for the vinyl edition of 'Wide Eyes', the compilation of their demo, first 7'' & split 7'' songs. 100 copies on green vinyl, orange vinyl /200. Thick gatefold jacket.

Both records should be out in time for the European tour with La Dispute and Touche Amore. Depending on how many people pre-order it, there should be enough colored copies to go around. When 'Soft Clicks' came out, Dead and Gone Records sold out the colored copies (300) in the pre-order. Also the 2nd show on the tour is at Fluff Fest, and from experience I know there goes a bunch of records there.

Both records should be out in time for the European tour with La Dispute and Touche Amore. Depending on how many people pre-order it, there should be enough colored copies to go around. When 'Soft Clicks' came out, Dead and Gone Records sold out the colored copies (300) in the pre-order. Also the 2nd show on the tour is at Fluff Fest, and from experience I know there goes a bunch of records there.

60 of each gone at the first day, guess the limited versions will be gone before the tour starts..

• 4 weeks later...