afs kevin devine singles

i got a few messages from afs on monday also. all in reply to the few messages i sent over the last 2 weeks and got no reply on until everyone else did, it must have been a mass emailing day, lol). i didn't get the tracking number though, so had to email them again. they're going to check on it tomorrow. crazy, i've never had so many problems with a record before. i half can't wait to get it and half exasperated.

anyone else's luxembourg kinda warped like a bowl (thought not nearly as severe)?

Dude mine was totally warped as well. Both copies are pretty bad. They are concave like a lens. I emailed AFS but have not heard back yet. Other than being warped to hell they look great! But yea it pisses me off that I waited forever only for the vinyl to be warped. I don't think it could of happened when they screened the b side. And it was not sitting in the sun at all but was in my apartment complex office.

i don't have mine yet. some complications arose where i never got a tracking number because the system thought i had already received mine (when actually i got the non-screenprinted one by mistake). then i guess their internet/computers were down so they couldn't mail it to me or respond to my email.................. and now i haven't heard from them. i'm not so excited about this anymore.at.all.