ternaders and shit

This world wide weather shit show won't quit. A tornado just ripped through springfield... Maybe 8 miles from me?

It was in the area of all our local news stations so they were able to get live video of it going up the connecticut river.

Not nearly as servere as the other recent tornadoes in the south, but details on the damage are still pretty light.

My family lives in Joplin, MO. It's been really rough seeing and hearing all the stories from out there. Luckily, their part of town went untouched, but that was really close to home.

I'm trying to get in touch with my friends who live in Springfield with no luck. Hope everyone out there is safe!

Fortunately there are still no reported deaths. But now that news teams can actually get go the scenes it seems like there was way more damage than expected.

I just heard that a local burger joint that I love was leveled. :'(

we got nailed pretty well too. it ripped up the area I grew up a shit ton. I've been delivering to electricians around there and they look super burnt out from putting in so much work. it's pretty crazy to see all the biggest trees down, crushing houses and blocking streets. it does seem like the rapture started on Saturday since the tornadoes have been going nuts here since then.

i took a walk through the section of springfield that it went through, and... wow.

you can look at pictures, and watch video of it going down... but nothing compares to seeing the destruction first hand.

entire parking lots full of cars that were completely destroyed- not a single window left in tact. street signs wiped away, glass and tree limbs all over the streets. just a total mess.

craziest part was the houses in the middle of everything that went untouched, when tere were buildings next door missing roofs and exterior walls.

i took a walk through the section of springfield that it went through, and... wow.

you can look at pictures, and watch video of it going down... but nothing compares to seeing the destruction first hand.

entire parking lots full of cars that were completely destroyed- not a single window left in tact. street signs wiped away, glass and tree limbs all over the streets. just a total mess.

craziest part was the houses in the middle of everything that went untouched, when tere were buildings next door missing roofs and exterior walls.

I drive right through the heart of this level of destruction every day to and from work....blows my fucking ?ind, every damn time

western mass has avoided pretty much all bad weather for a while now. aside from the raping we took over the winter, it seems like every single HUGE storm headed our way up the coast always manages to make its way around us at the last moment.

everyone out here is still pretty much in total shock over it.

and the craziest thing is that it kind of spun us backwards into spring. after several days in the 90s, its starting to drop back down into the 40s at night.