Rudiments / Jack Kevorkian & the Suicide Machines

everyone should have been replied to this morning and/or added to the list including the people who signed up in the last few hours.

also of note, and this may be an "unfair" caveat to the system, but the mailing list is for the subscribers of the series only. It's not in any way a cool kid's club but a perk to being a subscriber.

We're doing these special limited variants of future releases for the subscribers only, they're all going to be limit 1 per person and I'm cross checking the orders with the subscriber list so if by chance you order the subscriber variant and you're not a 7" series subscriber, your order will be cancelled and refunded. Flood and I had a clear vision for this thing to have cool perks like this and we're trying to make it fun in that regard..because in turn it makes it fun for us and have people get as stoked on this stuff as we are. We both do our labels for fun, and when you have records delayed at the plant or all the other headaches along the way, it's doing fun stuff like this and seeing people really excited about a record coming out that actually makes going through all the bullshit worth the time, effort, the headaches and heartbreak worth it in the end.

Once you subscribe, you'll always be on the list, even if you don't re-up for the future Ska Is Dead 7" series we're planning...you'll still have access to the crazy shit we have planned....and OMFG do we have some more crazy shit planned.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care about cool kids clubs or ska revivals. I like the Suicide Machines (which, in my opinion, are more of a punk band than ska band anyway). Someone just tell me when/where I can order a regular copy of this to listen to on my turntable without having to learn a secret handshake, blow someone or buy other records I'll never listen to. Thanks.

I don't care about cool kids clubs or ska revivals. I like the Suicide Machines (which, in my opinion, are more of a punk band than ska band anyway). Someone just tell me when/where I can order a regular copy of this to listen to on my turntable without having to learn a secret handshake, blow someone or buy other records I'll never listen to. Thanks.

PO is coming soon, we have the test pressings.

it will be commercially available to all comers on multiple websites shortly, as soon as we get something resembling an estimate of a completion date. Instructions on how to do the interpretive dance required to order this record will be mailed to your home via carrier pigeon.

it will be commercially available to all comers on multiple websites shortly, as soon as we get something resembling an estimate of a completion date. Instructions on how to do the interpretive dance required to order this record will be mailed to your home via carrier pigeon.

[image]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...