CoD: Black Ops VC game tomorrow...

I'm off work all day tomorrow (Sat 6/4), and we are expected to get some big storms so I probably won't be doing much during the day. Anyone up to play for a bit? I'm down for whatever game-type, or private matches if we have enough people. Add me on live (eriathomas) or shoot me a message or invite if you see me on and want to play.

Edit: I'll be on Xbox 360

• 4 weeks later...

I bought the map pack before heading into work, even though I told myself I wouldn't, so I'll probably be on all night starting around midnight EST.

The new maps are ok, really grey like all the others, but are filled with a ton of little places to hide which sucks. Hazard is cool since it's just a reskinned version of Cliffside from WaW.

I played this all day. The new maps are still filled with campers with ghost, so annoying. At least the moshpit playlist allowed me to get Flackjacket Pro and Ninja Pro for this prestige.

I played this all day. The new maps are still filled with campers with ghost, so annoying. At least the moshpit playlist allowed me to get Flackjacket Pro and Ninja Pro for this prestige.

But I like ghost!

I have been working on Flak Jacket, Ninja and Marathon in the moshpit. I have also found that I really like Headquarters...

Ghost is annoying, but I don't bitch about it being overpowered all the time like I hear a lot of people do. I'm not a big HQ fan, but that's because I usually seem lke I get stuck with a shitty team. I rediscovered Demolition, and have been digging it.

I want Marathon Pro, but hate Capture the Flag with a passion. I only have like 8-10 more flat captures to do for it too. I'm also working on Tactical Mask Pro, but fuck is it ever hard to kill someone with Nova Gas.

My sniper classes are:

L96A1 w/Extended Mags (Variable Zoom on Hazard)

Python w/ Speed Reloaded

Frag

Concussion

Flak Jacket Pro

Sleight of Hand Pro

Tactical Mask

PSG1 w/ Extended Mag

CZ75 w/ Extended Mag

Tomahawk

Concussion

Flak Jacket Pro

Sleight of Hand Pro

Ninja Pro

I'm a pretty agressive sniper, though not really a quickscoper. I also only use Sleight of Hand for any class, I don't care that it does not affect ADS on snipers.

I try not to be that guy that just sits in one spot, but I guess I kind "camp" in a heavy traffic area but am very easy to see for the most part. I'm not hiding in a corner with ghost on or anything like that.

Also I think it's total bull shit that you can survive 2 packs of C4 with flak jacket. Jus sayin.

Also I think it's total bull shit that you can survive 2 packs of C4 with flak jacket. Jus sayin.

Haha, the funny thing is I use C4 on all my rushing classes since I love tomahawks, and the C4 acts as my grenade and I rage when C4 does not kill the flak jacket people.