Is there a single LP version of Teenage Dream Katy

Haha yeah its available at record stores still.... I wouldn't trade it, just because I love the album... But it is easily accessible at lower prices than I paid for it. I went on a pop splurge a while back at amoeba and bought both Katy perrys, Taylor swift, and all American rejects. Sad day in my life, but it was worth it!

Haha yeah its available at record stores still.... I wouldn't trade it, just because I love the album... But it is easily accessible at lower prices than I paid for it. I went on a pop splurge a while back at amoeba and bought both Katy perrys, Taylor swift, and all American rejects. Sad day in my life, but it was worth it!

it's too bad that the pressing for taylor swift's new record sounds fucking terrible. i'd buy fearless in a heartbeat, though.

It's white, and I've also been looking for her first record for awhile. I saw it at hot topic about 2 years ago and passed. Wish I hadnt. It's a much much better album

Bestbuy.com has it but its titled kinda weird, sure its the 2xLP red & yellow though, http://www.bestbuy.com/site/One+of+the+Boys+%5B7inch+Vinyl+Disc%5D+-+VINYL/9191233.p?id=1946997&skuId=9191233&st=katy%20perry&lp=11&cp=1

it's too bad that the pressing for taylor swift's new record sounds fucking terrible. i'd buy fearless in a heartbeat, though.

Id buy fearless in less than a heartbeat... I'm all about other music but you can't help it when a good pop act comes out! Taylor Swift's songs are catchy as hell, and despite its sound, speak now is actually packaged very well.

I wish the katy perry one of the boys lp was spread across two lps, not one lp and a record of bonus remixes... lame, IMO.

Id buy fearless in less than a heartbeat... I'm all about other music but you can't help it when a good pop act comes out! Taylor Swift's songs are catchy as hell, and despite its sound, speak now is actually packaged very well.

I wish the katy perry one of the boys lp was spread across two lps, not one lp and a record of bonus remixes... lame, IMO.

exactly. what's the point in listening to music if you don't allow yourself to enjoy a good pop song? that's me, anyway. fearless deserved all of the awards it got. what a great record. and while speak now was packaged pretty well, like you said, it was also very reasonably priced. $14 for a 2LP (was it on heavyweight vinyl?) is a great deal. it just sucks that it couldn't sound at least as good as the cd.

and one of the boys is only 43 minutes long. i think it would've been good as a 2LP with a D-side etching. or b-sides on the D-side anyway?