South Park Season 13 Thread (aka season 12 thread)

mclz

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what did everyone think of the pandemic episodes? i liked them a lot and randy is my favorite character so having 1/2 of it based off of him and the camera made it a lot better. i loved in the end when he realized he didn't have a cassette in the camera and the guinea pirate thing was halarious too

Randy is also my favorite character! I thought they were both great, but the second half was a LOT funnier. The bit when the guy chokes on a peanut whilst on the walkie-talkie made me laugh for fucking ages.

The whole panflute band thing was also very funny...I actually saw one in my TINY little town at the weekend. I almost stood and filmed with my phone camera because it sounded identical to the South Park bands.

so what did everyone think of the pandemic episodes? i liked them a lot and randy is my favorite character so having 1/2 of it based off of him and the camera made it a lot better. i loved in the end when he realized he didn't have a cassette in the camera and the guinea pirate thing was halarious too

Randy is also my favorite character! I thought they were both great, but the second half was a LOT funnier. The bit when the guy chokes on a peanut whilst on the walkie-talkie made me laugh for fucking ages.

The whole panflute band thing was also very funny...I actually saw one in my TINY little town at the weekend. I almost stood and filmed with my phone camera because it sounded identical to the South Park bands.

why they were doing gary newman covers?

• 2 weeks later...

Season finale on Wednesday, then season 13 starts probably around the end of March. (From the clip its probably making fun of that movie Twilight)

Episode 1214 Press Release

From the Comedy Central Press Release:

HAVE VAMPIRES TAKEN UP RESIDENCE IN SOUTH PARK

IT’S AN ALL NEW EPISODE PREMIERING WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 19 AT 10:00 P.M.* ON COMEDY CENTRAL

NEW YORK, November 17, 2008 – The Goth Kids at South Park Elementary face powerful rivals in an all-new episode of “South Park” titled, “The Ungroundable” premiering on Wednesday, November 19 at 10:00 p.m. (ET/PT) on COMEDY CENTRAL.

Butters is sure he’s seen a vampire at school but he can’t get anyone to listen to him. Meanwhile, the Goth Kids are angry and frustrated when the other kids can’t tell the difference between a Goth and a Vampire.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/210814/

[image]

• 2 months later...

http://www.southparkstudios.com/news/3581

Season 13 Premiere in HD

On Wednesday March 11, 2009 at 10 pm EST South Park goes HD. We are really excited because, not only will the season premiere be in HD, but we have been working hard for over a year re-rendering previous seasons in native HD. We are not up-converting the episodes, but actually going into each episode and re-rendering every shot and frame at true HD. Check back soon for more info on the Comedy Central and South Park HD news, and the season 13 premiere.

• 1 month later...

http://www.southparkstudios.com/news/3607

From the Comedy Central Press Release:

KENNY PUTS ON A PURITY RING

IN THE 13th SEASON PREMIERE OF “SOUTH PARK” ON

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 11 AT 10:00 P.M.* ON COMEDY CENTRAL

NEW YORK, March 9, 2009 –KENNY AND HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND GO TO A JONAS BROTHERS’ CONCERT in the 13th season premiere of “South Park” titled, “The Ring.”

“South Park” returns with seven all-new episodes beginning Wednesday, March 11 at 10:00 p.m. on COMEDY CENTRAL.

THINKING IT’S HIS WAY INTO HER HEART AND OTHER BODY PARTS, KENNY TAKES HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND TO A JONAS BROTHERS CONCERT. HIS DREAM OF TAKING THEIR RELATIONSHIP TO THE NEXT LEVEL IS CRUSHED WHEN THE JONAS BROTHERS GIVE THEM PURITY RINGS.

VIDEO PREVIEW : http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/220699/

[image]

[image]

South park has become dumber and more annoying than the celebrities it is making fun of. I'm sure this season will contain: Hannah Montana, Sarah Palin, Chris Brown beating someone up, whatever video game is popular, etc. The featured celebrity will get ass cancer or some other uncreative attempt at a gross out joke. People will then go on to describe it as "amazing". Repeat.

South park has become dumber and more annoying than the celebrities it is making fun of. I'm sure this season will contain: Hannah Montana, Sarah Palin, Chris Brown beating someone up, whatever video game is popular, etc. The featured celebrity will get ass cancer or some other uncreative attempt at a gross out joke. People will then go on to describe it as "amazing". Repeat.

So....dont watch it then?