South Park Season 13 Thread (aka season 12 thread)

mclz

Anyone watch the premier last night. I thought it was funny, but the end was to too much in to little time. It was like 10:26 when they first met Magic Johnson so I thought it was gonna be a 2 parter. Anyways, I'm looking forward to the rest of the season. Its my favorite show and I've been watching it since it first came on air.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

every episode now is the exact same. there's some giant conspiracy that somehow ties into matt and trey's right wing beliefs and the boys have to stop it. tie in the celeb of the week they're mocking and slap it out there. the family guy war was idiotic, imagination land was dumber the Blue Harvest, and i'd rather watch drawn together anyday over SP now.

every episode now is the exact same. there's some giant conspiracy that somehow ties into matt and trey's right wing beliefs and the boys have to stop it. tie in the celeb of the week they're mocking and slap it out there. the family guy war was idiotic, imagination land was dumber the Blue Harvest, and i'd rather watch drawn together anyday over SP now.

Right wing beliefs? Really? I don't see that at all.