Ever Lost a Record?

I've been collecting records 13 years but have only recently become obsessed in the past 3-5 years. In that time, I aquired a significant amout of records because it became advatageous to buy collections, keep what I want, and flip what I didn't. Well, the process takes time. And I just ended up with a shit ton of records. So I started taking them to record fairs and doing sales. In all that time of moving them from show to show, I misplaced one album: Ornette Coleman - "Change of the Century". It haunts me still, I just don't know where it went. I didn't sell it and it just went poof. I always had someone w/ me at record shows, so the chances it was stolen are low. Know idea.

I have some records shipped to my office instead of my home. Keeps the Mrs. a bit more in the dark about the quantity. One night I was bringing home three records in a mailer and left them on the train. I tried to have NJTransit retrieve them but to no avail and I have my suspicions because my stop is only two away from the yard where items are collected for the lost and found.

I'm going to give them a call for old times sake but this was back in February and two months of checking yielded nothing by grumpier and grumpier faces at the Penn Station NJ Transit office.