NEKROFILTH - Real blood filled syringe?

So Hellsheadbangers is selling Necrofilth's "Worship Destruction" in a Die Hard set with what they are saying is a real syringe filled with real blood http://shop-hellsheadbangers.com/item.asp?PID=20154

Has this been done before? Has this crossed the line? Is this really stupid? Has anyone ordered this?

[image]

[image]

[image]

This led me to ask: If you don't intend to kill or injure someone, can you send blood through the post?

The answer is: Yes, with the right packaging. If the blood you'd like to mail is pathogen-free, the United States Postal Service is happy to transport it by ground or air. (Same goes for saliva, urine, and stool samples.) But first you'll need to satisfy the Department of Transportation's safety requirements: Place your bodily fluids in a leak-proof receptacle (like a test tube), cushion it with an absorbent cloth, insert the tube and cloth together into a plastic bag or some secondary leak-proof container, and then stuff the whole mess into a sturdy box with the phrase exempt human specimen in bold lettering. (Go to Page 10 of this PDF for a visual.) Of course it's impossible to know whether untested blood contains viruses or other disease-causing microorganisms, but for shipping purposes, a "reasonable expectation" that pathogens aren't present is good enough.

Source: http://www.slate.com/id/2212472/

I like the "Horrified Death Metal Punk" description. I wonder if they are horrified by the "Death Scum" or "Throne of Sluts"?

Slayer did a "blood" filled pouch CD cover for Reign In Blood.

A syringe of real blood sounds like they are trying too hard, but it seems to follow the horrified feeling in their song titles. I wonder how many people will accidentally jab themselves with the needle:o

I like the "Horrified Death Metal Punk" description. I wonder if they are horrified by the "Death Scum" or "Throne of Sluts"?

Slayer did a "blood" filled pouch CD cover for Reign In Blood.

A syringe of real blood sounds like they are trying too hard, but it seems to follow the horrified feeling in their song titles. I wonder how many people will accidentally jab themselves with the needle:o

if I jabbed myself with a needle filled with blood that wasn't mine (or even my own blood for that matter), I'd be horrified. maybe listening to their music is the death metal punk equivalent to stabbing yourself with a dirty needle...?