Best in ear headphones to buy?

Can anyone give me their opinion on best in ear headphones...I have the audio technica ath-m50 headphones, and they blow me away every time, but I want something that isn't so big and sounds like these do....I currently have the klipsch image s4 which I like but I want something more of a step up.....any thoughts?....thanks

I'll also back the Beats by Dre.. I had the ibeats ,and they sounded fantastic, the only thing I didn't like was how far up the audio controls were.. too high on the cord. Also, didn't like the fit in my ear, but that's my ear, not the headphones, I've had issues with a few. I returned them and got the on ear Solo, and they also sound great.

I have the s4's and love them. Actually just bought a pair of s4i's too cause they have a built in mic and iphone controls and since I'm freaked out about all these radiation articles.

I've got the s4i's as well. One thing that annoys me is that the cord seems really thin and cheap. I like these more than my Shure SE210s.

I agree the cord seems thin but I've had the s4's for over a year and used them daily and it's stayed intact far better than my etymotic or apple headphones. I think the biggest thing when it comes to these buds, or any really, is to make sure when you remove them you pull from the bud and don't yank on the cord.

I just bought the Monster Turbine PRO High-Performance In-Ear Speakers (Copper) and am planning on getting a Pico amp/dac but I will be needing a LOD for my ipod to the amp and saw this

http://www.whiplashaudio.com/cables/ipod-cables/elite-whiplash-audio-line-out-dock-cable-lod.html

$160?!

http://www.amazon.com/FiiO-L9-L-Shaped-Cable-iPhone/dp/B004QVNNI0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1308236697&sr=8-3

or this for $15

can you really hear a sound difference in a 1 inch cord?