Relapse selling clear vinyl

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, i missed the Pig Destroyer stuff. i guess i shouldn't have expected it to stick around.

Yeah I grabbed up their Pig Destroyer AND Zeke albums at once. I'm going to have to hide that package from my girlfriend when it comes in.

Yeah, i don't know her, but i don't really know any females who would be stoked on a large picture of a topless girl and a dude severing his leg, haha. Glad these went to a board member, though. Congrats, man.

Hey guys, if anyone is interested in the Zeke albums, they should be back up soon. I got sticker shock when I got the bill for the two Zeke albums with the three Pig Destroyer records and I had to cull the herd a little bit. I HAD to keep those Pig Destroyer records though, bills be damned! This makes eight total albums purchased from the Relapse discogs page. I need to forget this page exists (as I drool over those Toxic Holocaust albums).

Has anyone received an email from Relapse about their shit being hacked? I haven't ordered from the discogs page yet but I did order the General Surgery 10" from their website and received an email a few days ago saying my info may have been compromised. Curious if it's happened with anyone else before I order from the discogs page.

Has anyone received an email from Relapse about their shit being hacked? I haven't ordered from the discogs page yet but I did order the General Surgery 10" from their website and received an email a few days ago saying my info may have been compromised. Curious if it's happened with anyone else before I order from the discogs page.

Just be sure to say you ordered several different records if you ordered just one ;)

Yeah, I got one was well.

This Relapse Discogs page will break me. I just ordered that /100 clear Dolemite soundtrack for $12. Fuck it, I love that record. That makes 9 clear Relapse records for me in total.

You're welcome/I'm sorry for posting this.

I'd love a lot of these, but they're too rich for my blood. I'll be happy if I can score one awesome Relapse album on clear. I don't need/can't afford nine ;)