New PTH presses on MerchNow

Not a fan but I've seen a lot of love for this band so here it is:

Protest The Hero - Fortress new pressing, cool purple swirl: http://new.merchnow.com/products/129521

Protest The Hero - Scurillious Tan Swirl: http://new.merchnow.com/products/129518

There also is a repress of Bear Vs. Sharks Right Now on clear and For Today presses if anyone cares, don't know any of them but yeah.

Have at it.

Nice eye, man. $20 + shipping is pretty steep for a single LP, but it beats Canadian import fees. I just have to personally decide if I listen to Scurrilous enough to justify the price-tag.

Either way. +1 for keeping everyone in the loop.

No problem, I think they are expensive too, but for Americans it's way better than getting an import version.

If you loved Kezia and Fortress, you'll probably be a little disappointed.

Far poppier and straight forward, with less memorable and epic moments... in my opinion. Each song brings at least one admirable sound or element to the table, but as a whole, the album pales in comparison to anything else they've done.

I think I'm with serum7 on this one. I would have jumped all over this if it were a month after its release. But I feel like I've kind of gotten Scurrilous out of my system, at this point.

Sole opinion. More power to anyone who's been dying to get their hands on this album.

If you loved Kezia and Fortress, you'll probably be a little disappointed.

Far poppier and straight forward, with less memorable and epic moments... in my opinion. Each song brings at least one admirable sound or element to the table, but as a whole, the album pales in comparison to anything else they've done.

I think I'm with serum7 on this one. I would have jumped all over this if it were a month after its release. But I feel like I've kind of gotten Scurrilous out of my system, at this point.

Sole opinion. More power to anyone who's been dying to get their hands on this album.

This. It's good, it's more PTH, but I couldn't point out anything memorable from it.