DEFTONES-SNW & S/T HOT TOPIC exclusives

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In general I have found that the best way to find out the stock of your local hot topic is to go there. PITA but I have called on occasion and been told things were out of stock only to see it sitting there on the shelf.

I can't make it there today or tomorrow. Was gonna try to hold one because there's some nerd that buys up all the exclusives to sell on eBay. Oh well, will probably just end up ordering online. Beats going inside one of those places I guess.

In general I have found that the best way to find out the stock of your local hot topic is to go there. PITA but I have called on occasion and been told things were out of stock only to see it sitting there on the shelf.

I can't make it there today or tomorrow. Was gonna try to hold one because there's some nerd that buys up all the exclusives to sell on eBay. Oh well, will probably just end up ordering online. Beats going inside one of those places I guess.

Before all these re-releases started popping up I figured there was no reason to go in there, but knowing they are they are the only place carrying these variants should really shred any prior reasons to avoid the place. It doesn't really bother me. I am 33 and can go there with my 1 yr old to look at vinyl. No one cares.

Before all these re-releases started popping up I figured there was no reason to go in there, but knowing they are they are the only place carrying these variants should really shred any prior reasons to avoid the place. It doesn't really bother me. I am 33 and can go there with my 1 yr old to look at vinyl. No one cares.

travis, do you think copies of s/t will last until the release of SNW? I'm going to order them online, so it would be nice to pay for shipping just once.

Since the release is limited to HT, I would think the copies would go faster than Adrenaline and ATF (since those were released widespread), but with the release of the box set, maybe they'll go a little slower than they would have originally. I really don't want to miss out on this, but I might gamble and wait. Is there any way you can let us know if the stock gets low before SNW comes out? I'd be very grateful.

travis, do you think copies of s/t will last until the release of SNW? I'm going to order them online, so it would be nice to pay for shipping just once.

Since the release is limited to HT, I would think the copies would go faster than Adrenaline and ATF (since those were released widespread), but with the release of the box set, maybe they'll go a little slower than they would have originally. I really don't want to miss out on this, but I might gamble and wait. Is there any way you can let us know if the stock gets low before SNW comes out? I'd be very grateful.

Actually, the main reason I hate going there is the fact that I don't think I've ever dealt with a competent employee. I'm sure they have some great ones at my local shop but unfortunately, not the ones I've dealt with.

Actually, the main reason I hate going there is the fact that I don't think I've ever dealt with a competent employee. I'm sure they have some great ones at my local shop but unfortunately, not the ones I've dealt with.

quick in and out then.. all you can do.

LOL, this goes back to the phone calls. The few times I've called there about the different Deftones releases, they play dumb or don't know what I'm speaking of. Then I'll call the next day and it's magically sold out. Anyways, end of my HT bitching. Looking forward to the pics being posted.

quick in and out then.. all you can do.

LOL, this goes back to the phone calls. The few times I've called there about the different Deftones releases, they play dumb or don't know what I'm speaking of. Then I'll call the next day and it's magically sold out. Anyways, end of my HT bitching. Looking forward to the pics being posted.

I would bet when its "sold out" it's actually sitting right there haha

I would bet when its "sold out" it's actually sitting right there haha