DEFTONES-SNW & S/T HOT TOPIC exclusives

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got an email from SRC claiming to have a pre-order for a black S/T to be released 1/17/12

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Deftones-%252d-Deftones-LP.html

Part of me is shocked. Would be nice if they decked out the packaging for once and made it a gatefold but whatever. Still, I think its pretty cool.

Just got an email from SRC claiming to have a pre-order for a black S/T to be released 1/17/12

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Deftones-%252d-Deftones-LP.html

Part of me is shocked. Would be nice if they decked out the packaging for once and made it a gatefold but whatever. Still, I think its pretty cool.

From what Ive heard it will be the exact same thing as the one HT has just on black vinyl.

Apparently, they aren't advertising these represses very much if at all and the only way a person could have truly known about the HT versions in advance is if they were a poster on this board. Unless anyone has seen any articles discussing the HT presses. Even Deftones.com doesn't talk about any of this. Just another case of a label putting out multiple versions spaced out over time.

Yea I'm pretty sure the only difference between the HT exclusive and the mass press on the S/T is the color. My HT press is a black/brown marble (and was ironically one of only two albums on vinyl at that particular HT).

The HT @ Polaris, right? Just curious because that's the only one I've ever found selling vinyl but then again the only other HT I've been to is the one @ Easton.

Yea I'm pretty sure the only difference between the HT exclusive and the mass press on the S/T is the color. My HT press is a black/brown marble (and was ironically one of only two albums on vinyl at that particular HT).

The HT @ Polaris, right? Just curious because that's the only one I've ever found selling vinyl but then again the only other HT I've been to is the one @ Easton.

Actually it was at Easton, hence only two records being there. Last time I was up at Polaris they had a ton of stuff. I got another Deftones release there.