DEFTONES-SNW & S/T HOT TOPIC exclusives

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no luck. when i called to make sure before i picked it up the girl said she checked all the boxes and they arent in there. she thought they were. but she said they will definitely be in tomorrows shipment. =/ oh well. i tried.

But you have one on eBay?

shhhh. ;) its not for cool people to buy. i do plan on buying one for ebay, one for me, and one for yarostino in germany.

but anyway, i called another hot topic after they said they never got them and the 2nd store i called said they have 5 of them but i had to wait until tomorrow.

no luck. when i called to make sure before i picked it up the girl said she checked all the boxes and they arent in there. she thought they were. but she said they will definitely be in tomorrows shipment. =/ oh well. i tried.

shhhh. ;) its not for cool people to buy. i do plan on buying one for ebay, one for me, and one for yarostino in germany.

but anyway, i called another hot topic after they said they never got them and the 2nd store i called said they have 5 of them but i had to wait until tomorrow.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Deftones-Self-Titled-Black-Translucent-Marble-Limited-2000-Still-Sealed-/130586453353?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item1e678f2569

Dude, the picture on eBay has the same tan carpet in the background of all your photos. This leads me to believe that you have at least one in-hand. I'm not sure why you would lie about it, but it sure does seem like you are...

I'm not judging you for selling on eBay, it's your decision, and it would be silly for anyone to get upset over that. I'd just like to see a picture of the vinyl, and perhaps hear some comments on your opinion of the sound.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Deftones-Self-Titled-Black-Translucent-Marble-Limited-2000-Still-Sealed-/130586453353?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item1e678f2569

Dude, the picture on eBay has the same tan carpet in the background of all your photos. This leads me to believe that you have at least one in-hand. I'm not sure why you would lie about it, but it sure does seem like you are...

I'm not judging you for selling on eBay, it's your decision, and it would be silly for anyone to get upset over that. I'd just like to see a picture of the vinyl, and perhaps hear some comments on your opinion of the sound.

travis, do you think copies of s/t will last until the release of SNW? I'm going to order them online, so it would be nice to pay for shipping just once.

Since the release is limited to HT, I would think the copies would go faster than Adrenaline and ATF (since those were released widespread), but with the release of the box set, maybe they'll go a little slower than they would have originally. I really don't want to miss out on this, but I might gamble and wait. Is there any way you can let us know if the stock gets low before SNW comes out? I'd be very grateful.

I would assume they would last that long but Im not really sure. Ill try to keep an eye on stock levels on HT.com for this and post in this thread if its getting close to selling out.

Also I have a lot of these in my backstock so I can send more to HT.com if they sell out and to stores that sell out quickly as well.

This should be extremely easy to get a hold of.

No one panic if it sells out really quickly, Ill have a bunch more I can put up online if it does.

travis, do you think copies of s/t will last until the release of SNW? I'm going to order them online, so it would be nice to pay for shipping just once.

Since the release is limited to HT, I would think the copies would go faster than Adrenaline and ATF (since those were released widespread), but with the release of the box set, maybe they'll go a little slower than they would have originally. I really don't want to miss out on this, but I might gamble and wait. Is there any way you can let us know if the stock gets low before SNW comes out? I'd be very grateful.

I would assume they would last that long but Im not really sure. Ill try to keep an eye on stock levels on HT.com for this and post in this thread if its getting close to selling out.

Also I have a lot of these in my backstock so I can send more to HT.com if they sell out and to stores that sell out quickly as well.

This should be extremely easy to get a hold of.

No one panic if it sells out really quickly, Ill have a bunch more I can put up online if it does.

Your penance for flipping a record the day BEFORE its released is cracking open a copy and posting a picture of the damn vinyl.

Your penance for flipping a record the day BEFORE its released is cracking open a copy and posting a picture of the damn vinyl.

Do you know about what time you'll have these up tomorrow?

Nope, it will go up whenever they do another publish tomorrow. I think those usually happen overnight so they may go up in the middle of the night. Im sure as long as you go on the site tomorrow morning you will have no problem snagging one and like I said....IF they happen to sell out quickly online, Ill put a bunch more up for sale asap.